1.    #1  
    Anyone with a corporate account getting your rep to place the order for a 700p yet? My rep is still saying no.
    Gave up and ordered through regular sales.
    mine should be ordered today..... not sure when to be shipped.
    Ordered mine today. Should have tomorrow morning. (Verizon)
    I ordered mine this morning through Corporate, but we don't have a "dedicated" corporate rep. The number we were given just forwards to the Corporate Discount department at Sprint business customer care.

Javier
    I was always told that Sprint did not have dedicated reps for corporate accounts? Did this change?
    Regular business account sales are taking orders...
    Quote Originally Posted by neotope
    I was always told that Sprint did not have dedicated reps for corporate accounts? Did this change?
    I think you were informed wrong. I have a corporate account and when I have certain issues that need to be resolved, regular cs tells me they can't help me because I have a corportate account, and they transfer me to that department. Now, I just call that department (Sprint Business) dedicated to corporate accounts for everything I need. I don't know if anyone else had this problem, but I was told by telesales that I couldn't even order the 700p from regular cs since I had a corporate account, and they transfered me to the corporate reps. I have a hard time getting used to it since most of my Sprint life I was a regular customer, but with my latest job and position, things have changed with my account.
    at&t iPhone3G