1.    #1  
    What is with that new call ended message that pops up when your calls are over - gives the time of call, etc. I don't remember seeing that on my old 650. I wonder if there is any way to disable it? Seems to display longer than necessary. Also, FWIW the 700 seems to fit my Krusell case better than my 650 did (it was a new one).
    I was wondering the same thing about disabling it.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    I like it. ;o)
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    I remember that on the 650, when my call ended while I was using another app, like Tasks or Memo.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Just wanted to add a "me too" post. I don't mind the message, but I think it should last about half as long as it currently does.

Note: I realize this is a pretty useless post, but I figured the more people complain about it, the more likely we are to find a friendly developer who can provide a "fix" for this.
    Yea, it lasts too long. I like that I see all that helpful information, and don't mind. It just needs to be shorted IMO.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Somehow I've managed to remove this completely from my phone. I think it must have been when I installed the new phone overlay from shadowmite's site. Anybody else install one of the overlays and have this popup disappear completely?
    Yes, I hate this 'Call Ended' thing too. There's now way to dismiss it either, you just have to wait. Whay overlay are you using? I tried a 650 one on my 700 and it would crash when I went to Phone Info? on the phone screen...