1.    #1  
    Has anyone else had trouble with the ZLauncher signal strength icon showing their phone is off even though it is on??
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jwflutterby
    Has anyone else had trouble with the ZLauncher signal strength icon showing their phone is off even though it is on??
    i have the same issue
    I hadn't noticed it before, but I also have the same issue.
    Same here.
    Yup. I guess they changed that piece of the phone subsystem.
    I use 2Day and the signal strength icon works in that app.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jwflutterby
    Now that im finally home from work, i did a hard reset on my phone and did a full clean install only transfering my PIM info and reinstalled all my aps. Zlauncher now shows the signal strenght icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble
    Now that im finally home from work, i did a hard reset on my phone and did a full clean install only transfering my PIM info and reinstalled all my aps. Zlauncher now shows the signal strenght icon

I did a clean install when I got the 700p and don't really want to do it again. I'll wait for another fix or I may go back to Launcher X which now seems to be 700p compatible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble
    I tried it and it didn't work. Still shows that the phone is turned off all of the time.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 Man
    I tried it and it didn't work. Still shows that the phone is turned off all of the time.
    I have no idea what i did. I was using ver 5.3 and it worked, then i upgraded to 5.41 it went away again. Just went back down to 5.3 and its still showing the phone is turned off.
    it the theme your using different theme couse that problem
    Quote Originally Posted by Networx2002
    it the theme your using different theme couse that problem
    Which themes work? I tried two of them and they both had the same problem with the signal strength indicator. Both also worked perfectly with the 650.
    Well guys, I've tried 2 different themes and done a hard reset. I reinstalled my basic PIM information and zlauncher and the signal strength indicator still did not work. I'm kind of at a loss here...anyone have any other ideas?
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    Quote Originally Posted by millsda2
    Well guys, I've tried 2 different themes and done a hard reset. I reinstalled my basic PIM information and zlauncher and the signal strength indicator still did not work. I'm kind of at a loss here...anyone have any other ideas?
    Have you downloaded the new beta yet? The signal strength icon works perfectly in 5.42.
    I do not have the signal indicator at all. im using the 5.42 beta.I see (from left to right) time , battery %, internal mem. (this is where signal i believe used to be on my 650), then file explorer, then BT (which icon is blank ) Also I am Sprint 700p. Lets make sure we mention if we are sprint or verizon 700's, due to the fact it seems there are some minor hardware differences, I.E. the way the indicator light works. This will help us narrow some things down. Thanks
    Did you add the signal strength icon to the bar?
    I'm using ZLT_AquawoodXP_Hi_64K and the Signal Strength icon works well. I did have to add it to the bar (I added it to the top bar, in place of the available memory indicator)
    Can anyone post the beta? the site doesn't appear to be responding: http://www.zztechs.com/en/zlauncher/beta.htm
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by lemongrass
    Can anyone post the beta? the site doesn't appear to be responding: http://www.zztechs.com/en/zlauncher/beta.htm
    Thanks.
    Just wait. Maybe they're uploading a new beta that actually fixes the launcher button bug.