1.    #1  
    Is this included in the PowerVision? My husband got a Samsung A900 that had OnDemand that basically looked like Handmark's Express. It was free to try for 30 days but it was like $1.99 month after that. I figured the Treo OnDemand would be similar but when I launched it, there was no 30 day trial notice.

I also asked at the Sprint store before the 700p was actually out if the Treo OnDemand would have the same "near my current location" directory search option that used the internal GPS that the A900 has and they said it would. I don't see that option, am I missing it??
    Same question. I just tried it out and it asked for my zip code. I entered it and looked around a bit. It seems like its free, as they have an "extras" section with things to purchse. I'd just like to know for sure.

If so, it'll be a nice time killer for when I'm bored.
    On Demand is included as part of the premium sprint vision packages. It's seems to be a repackaged version of Express - with TV Guide instead of Dictionary. The GPS feature isn't available b/c GPS is not currently supported. Enjoy!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mshaw1515
    On Demand is included as part of the premium sprint vision packages. It's seems to be a repackaged version of Express - with TV Guide instead of Dictionary. The GPS feature isn't available b/c GPS is not currently supported. Enjoy!
    Figures, that was one of my deciding factors for upgrading... Not a factor with a lot of weight or anything but that is one feature I guess he can still brag about.