1.    #1  
    I just called in and "supposebly" got my plan switched over to the SERO account and I'm a current Sprint customer with little over a year left in the plan..... not only that, I was in a family plan. She told me that it was gonna start up at midnight, Both of my lines were on the 500 min/$30 plan, and that I was getting all the included amminities. But when I called back about 10 mins after I got off the phone to see what kind of plan I had, the rep told me I had a fair and flexible plan still. Then I asked her if there's any notice that it was going to be switched over at midnight she said not that she can see.......

WTF

I had the lady repeat to me 3 times that she was switching me to the SERO plan and tell me what was offered in it. Well she did say it would switch over at 12:00 tonight, but wouldn't it show something saying that it was gonna change over? Wouldnt there be some kind of note? Or am I just being impatient?
    Dear Jesus,

SERO IS FAIR AND FLEXIBLE!!!

Bless you, amen.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-