1.    #1  
    i just got my 700p and put my old vaja case from my 650 on it. fits just fine. only thing that doesn't fit is the mirror on the camera is slightly covered up, not the lens itself. otherwise, it fits snugly in there.

i already ordered a new vaja case for the 700p. my old case was pretty beat up already.
    are you talking about the vaja T65 case?
  3.    #3  
    yes, the t65.
    Montoya- is there anything you don't like about the Vaja case after using it a while? Did you get the ultraclip attachment?
    I swear there's new case threads popping up left and right, and the one case thread that was all encompassing gets moved to the accessory forum. Like anyone with a 700p is going to be anywhere but here in this forum.

Here's the original case thread that was moved: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=114850
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    thanks for the info Montoya. vaja cases are the best!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571
    I swear there's new case threads popping up left and right, and the one case thread that was all encompassing gets moved to the accessory forum. Like anyone with a 700p is going to be anywhere but here in this forum.

Here's the original case thread that was moved: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=114850
    i looked in the accessories section first and didn't see anything about 700p cases at first. i figured i'd go where the action is
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by cellmatrix
    yeah, i really liked my vaja case. only down side is the lighter colors do fade if you stick in your pocket all the time like me. after almost two years, it still fits and smells awesome.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by adjmcloon
    Montoya- is there anything you don't like about the Vaja case after using it a while? Did you get the ultraclip attachment?
    I went clipless because I knew I'd keep my phone in my pocket most the time. I didn't like how the light color options fade. Not too surprising seeing as it's leather and is always rubbing in my pocket.

Here's some pics of my old vaja 65 case on the new 700p along with the 650 and 700p side to side to show that buttons are layed out almost identically . . .

http://bigsmiles.smugmug.com/gallery/1511700/1/72529139
    Quote Originally Posted by cellmatrix

I have to agreed, my Treo 700p is already in the new vaja case which I have had for 2 and half months waiting for the 700P to make it's appearance!
    well if the mods would've left well enough alone, that thread could've still been where the action is.

Quote Originally Posted by montoya
    i looked in the accessories section first and didn't see anything about 700p cases at first. i figured i'd go where the action is
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Damn Mon,

That case got some use, huh?

I have a vaja case for my Ipod 60gb and love it to death. I ordered my t65 for my treo about 3 weeks ago and it's on the way. Yesterday I ordered my Treo and it is out for delivery today! So it looks like the Treo might actually beat the Vaja here- but I hope not. I ordered in blue/black so I think the color should hold up.

Can't wait to sniff my new vaja case. Hahaha