1.    #1  
    Anyone try BBC on their 700p yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by crawform
    Anyone try BBC on their 700p yet?
    I'd like to, but the desktop software won't install. It fails everytime.

If anyone can post (or send) the PRCs, I'll try it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MHR
    I'd like to, but the desktop software won't install. It fails everytime.

If anyone can post (or send) the PRCs, I'll try it.
    Like someone mentioned on the other BBC thread, you need the desktop application in order to provision the device (pass service books and IT policies, etc). If the full application does not complete then the device will never be provisioned and acknowledged by the BES, even if the individual .prc components are onboard.
    Chris- Is there any way we can get this to work on the Treo700p? I have become very dependant on my BBC for the 650... Do you htink there will be an update?

What about creating a custom ROM with the old versamail/ calendar and letting the app update it?
    Well crud. I didn't realize this wasn't working on the 700p. Just put in my order last night for the 700.
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
  6. JJL
    Quote Originally Posted by dslunceford
    Well crud. I didn't realize this wasn't working on the 700p. Just put in my order last night for the 700.
    This just won't work on 700P. I have been trying to get this to work since I got the phone yesterday afternoon and it just won't work! I can get the files to install on the palm, and the desktop software installs fine. But as soon as I turn the phone on to provision the service, the phone resets.

You would sure think Palm would release this for 700P. Must be a Sprint thing!
  7.    #7  
    FYI....Looks like there is a sliver of hope on the horizon...

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=121723