1.    #1  
    Picked mine up there today. The woman I was dealing with said they had about 5 left. The price is $649.99 if you have no credits or rebates. I had the $150 so I went for it!

Scrote
    Excellent tip. Couldn't find a thing in Manhattan; none of the Sprint people I spoke with could even give me a general idea when they might be selling the phones. Drove like a bat out of hell to get to Wayne before closing. The asst mgr (Karen) was very, very cool. They still have three left for tomorrow.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    That's odd considering I called them several times. I wonder if some reps say a few weeks while others say it's available. I already ordered mine through retention for $399 this morning.
    There are two stores with working phone numbers in the mall - a Sprint kiosk and a Nextel store. The woman at the Sprint kiosk acted as if I had two heads growing out of my shoulders. Karen was at the Sprint/Nextel store.
    will be there tomorrow after work i hope they have some left, i will be pissed if they dont.
    just picked mines up spoke to karen,very helpful they have 1 more left, its a nextel store is not even a big sprint store i asked her how did she get them before anyone she said she didnt know they just send them to her.i guess not even the warehouse these things get shipped out of have any clue what they are doing
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by addisonbr
    Excellent tip. Couldn't find a thing in Manhattan; none of the Sprint people I spoke with could even give me a general idea when they might be selling the phones. Drove like a bat out of hell to get to Wayne before closing. The asst mgr (Karen) was very, very cool. They still have three left for tomorrow.
    The sprint store on broadway and 5th ave (corener of 23rd street) has it.
    I saw a couple of people buying it. While i just stared at the people waiting to jack them as they are walking about..sigh
    Made this just for fun...I'm Kermit