1.    #1  
    I just ordered my Treo 700p from Sprint telesales and would like to get a high-quality, reliable bluetooth headset to work with it. I've heard from a few folks that the Sony Ericson HBH-662 drops out with the 700p. Is this true?

Can anyone confirm which headsets DO work reliably with the the 700p?

-B
    ---------------------------
    Brian Racherbaeumer
    RacherVision
    Yep the 662 drops the com!! moto550 does not
    I'm waiting for my 700p to be delivered today. I've got an HBH-660: does it have the same "drop out" problem as the 662? What is meant by it "dropping out"?
    The Plantronics 640 works well with the 700p, I'd like to know if anyone has tried the upgraded 645 w/ DSP.
    Verizon 600, 700w, 700p -> Sprint Centro
    my 662 craps out too
    Fred
    Cingular 680
  6.    #6  
    Anyone tried the Jabra JX10?
    I have the Plantroncis 510. The sound quality is AWESOME!
    But the bad news is, it doesn't pick up calls with the button (you must set default to pick up after 2 rings). Also you must enable BT connection (button on headset) before you make the call, or you can't use it.

I really need a headset that reacts and picks up. Any suggestions?
    Any SE HBH-610 users with a 700p? I may be ordering a 700p this week depending on how my retention call goes and need to know if I should be on the watch for a new headset, too.
    The pic is of my 4-year old big boy with Benny the Bull at a Bulls game

Baby girl due 5/22/08!
    Mine (662) drops out and makes random beeps even when I am not even using the phone. It is weird. I liked the way it worked with my Treo 650. Hate to see it go. Guess I could go back to my Jabra 250, but I stopped using that cause it had crappy reception on both ends even at point blank range with the 650. I think I read somewhere that Palm was coming out with something made for the 700p soon. Don't remember where.
    Mine works great, then it's intermittent, then works great. I'd hate to give up on it. I loved the way it worked with my 650 and love it just as much with the 700, when it's working.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
    Quote Originally Posted by acousticbiker
    I'm waiting for my 700p to be delivered today. I've got an HBH-660: does it have the same "drop out" problem as the 662? What is meant by it "dropping out"?
    I have an HBH-660 and it works fine with my 700p.
    Quote Originally Posted by acousticbiker
    I've had problems with mine dropping out and automatically picking up the call without pressing the button.

K
    I've had my 662 since January but I just noticed this earlier today....a call came in, no caller ID on the Treo and, as I reached for my 662, sitting on the desk, I noticed a number was scrolling on the screen. I looked back at the Treo: no caller ID. (Turns out it was the Blockbuster computer calling to remind me I still had movies out.) I haven't gotten another anonymous call to see if it always works.

Anyone else ever noticed this?
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher