Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 172
  1. #101  
    Quote Originally Posted by cccablecompany
    ok, i got it to work but everytime I end a call it cuts the phone off then back on. The Sprint Coverage turns off then back on. You need to check into your app because it doesnt work with the 700p.
    This is not VolumeCare doing this behavior. There is no code in VolumeCare that can turn off/on the phone radio. I am personally running VolumeCare on my 700P and I have many customers successfully running VC on their 700p's.

    I would be happy to help you track down what is causing this problem though. Contact me directly at: support @ GoTreosoftware.com. We can exchange phone numbers and talk live. I will bet in 10 minutes we will find what is causing this behavior.

    Jeff

    EDIT: Are you running TreoGuard? Have you tried to disable it to see if your radio issue at the end of a call disappears?
  2. #102  
    i installed the latest version of butler from hobbyistsoftware.com and it works fine.
    ringo and cardexport2 works for me as well?

    the only program that didnt work was lightwav. totally screwed my phone up and had to do a hard reset... had the same problem with my 650 but thought that the 700p could handle it. unfortunately not true. STILL waiting for a refund from palmgear - if i ever see it...
  3. #103  
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr
    Treoguard is NOT working properly on my Sprint 700p. I have it set up to disable all keys on an incoming call, but not one of them gets disabled. I haven't tried the other features yet.
    Has anyone heard anything from the TreoGuard people yet? I've sent a couple of emails with no reply.

    Steve
  4. #104  
    TreoGuard radio scheduling and screen off during calls seems to work fine - not using other features at this time. I also emailed them (support and sales) twice now to get a new key for my new hotsync ID but still no response. Vacation maybe.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  5. #105  
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Levin
    Has anyone heard anything from the TreoGuard people yet? I've sent a couple of emails with no reply.

    Steve
    Nothing yet here either. In fact, I haven't even heard from _anyone_ on this forum whether Treoguard's "disable keys" function is working on their 700p.
  6. #106  
    Quote Originally Posted by zyprexa
    I just got my Treo 700p and spent the last few hours importing programs to the 700p. I have found most things work, with the exception of a few programs in which I got an error message.

    Programs that work:

    Agendus - (!!Watch out, it will reassign your phone key - don't change buttons on initial install wizard)
    Chatteremail
    Initiate
    SplashID
    Fonts4OS5
    Hi-Launcher
    Genius
    PetitLaunch
    Profilecare
    VolumeCare
    Merck Manual from the drug company
    Flight Status
    Key Caps
    Treo Shutter
    OnCradleOn
    FileZ
    RescoExplorer
    PowerRun
    BackupBuddy VFS
    TakePhone (updated)
    Sandman (turns screen off during calls)
    Launcher X v 1.2.2
    ZLauncher (use LudusP to fix home key)
    Joust
    SpyHunter
    MicroQuad (resets Palm)
    FlightStatus
    Vegas Video Poker
    My Little Tank
    Hellfire
    Ababall
    Datebk5
    Snappermail
    SplashPhoto
    SplashID
    Daily Reader
    iSilo
    TomTom


    Programs that didn't work:

    Butler
    Phone Technician
    Ringo
    Fieldplus
    Verichat
    SmartPhone Tools Pro
    Novii Remote
    Microquad
    Mapopolous
    CardExport



    Anyone else with failures?
    Treo Shutter does not work on my 700P!!
  7. #107  
    Quote Originally Posted by zyprexa
    I just got my Treo 700p and spent the last few hours importing programs to the 700p. I have found most things work, with the exception of a few programs in which I got an error message.

    Programs that work:

    Agendus - (!!Watch out, it will reassign your phone key - don't change buttons on initial install wizard)
    Chatteremail
    Initiate
    SplashID
    Fonts4OS5
    Hi-Launcher
    Genius
    PetitLaunch
    Profilecare
    VolumeCare
    Merck Manual from the drug company
    Flight Status
    Key Caps
    Treo Shutter
    OnCradleOn
    FileZ
    RescoExplorer
    PowerRun
    BackupBuddy VFS
    TakePhone (updated)
    Sandman (turns screen off during calls)
    Launcher X v 1.2.2
    ZLauncher (use LudusP to fix home key)
    Joust
    SpyHunter
    MicroQuad (resets Palm)
    FlightStatus
    Vegas Video Poker
    My Little Tank
    Hellfire
    Ababall
    Datebk5
    Snappermail
    SplashPhoto
    SplashID
    Daily Reader
    iSilo
    TomTom


    Programs that didn't work:

    Butler
    Phone Technician
    Ringo
    Fieldplus
    Verichat
    SmartPhone Tools Pro
    Novii Remote
    Microquad
    Mapopolous
    CardExport



    Anyone else with failures?
    I couldn't get my Treo shutter to work on my 700P; any ideas on how get it to work? Thank you!
  8. #108  
    I've re-tested all the telnet and SSH apps that I know of (well, skipped the dead Top Gun ssh) on the 700p and updated my Palm OS Terminal Apps Buying Guide.

    The summary:

    Does not work on 700p
    • Pocketerm II R7
    • ptelnet 0.61
    • PVTerm 1.0
    • TTY master PRO 1.1

    Works on 700p
    • CS Online 2.2.0
    • Mocha Pocket Telnet 4.2
    • pssh 2005-06-23
    • TuSSH 0.83

    Untested on 700p
    • Top Gun ssh
  9. #109  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasmeister
    TreoGuard is working well on my 700p.
    If I use TreoGuard 1.8.13 to lock the ringer volume, the volume controls in the built-in media player do not work.
  10. #110  
    Both Audacity voice recorder applications work as of last week. New versions of both Audacity Personal and Audacity Professional were posted last week.
  11. #111  
    Can anyone with Treo 700p check if SkyForce game works fine on this device?

    Please download a free demo version from: here

    Thank you in advance!

    best regards,
    benjers
  12. #112  
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr
    Nothing yet here either. In fact, I haven't even heard from _anyone_ on this forum whether Treoguard's "disable keys" function is working on their 700p.
    I've not heard anything...which makes me sad. Has anyone else at least gotten acknowledged by the Geakware folks?

    Steve
  13. #113  
    Still nothing here, after 2 requests to Geakware.
  14. #114  
    4 emails with no replies from support or sales at Geakware.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  15. #115  
    HEY JEFF I SEE THE OFFER is out there to help thoses who have a problem with volume care . we have been emailing back and forth but im not getting ay where. the only soft ware that i have is zlauncher treo alarm, bug me , photodial and 4 games checker hot reverse sea war and suduko all these worked on my treo 650 . i now have the 700p and the issues is vc where there should me something in the hssn field its say empty. hard was done and a clean install.
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
  16. #116  
    Quote Originally Posted by comedytreogirl
    HEY JEFF I SEE THE OFFER is out there to help thoses who have a problem with volume care . we have been emailing back and forth but im not getting ay where. the only soft ware that i have is zlauncher treo alarm, bug me , photodial and 4 games checker hot reverse sea war and suduko all these worked on my treo 650 . i now have the 700p and the issues is vc where there should me something in the hssn field its say empty. hard was done and a clean install.
    I have seen several cases where Treo 700p's do not have HSSN numbers programmed into the phone! IMHO, this is a case where you need to get your phone replaced as this is critical information that Palm/Your carrier did not provision into your Treo!

    I have created a workaround in VolumeCare for this condition. VolumeCare can now license with your Phone's ESN number. Write to my support and say we talked and that you need to be forwarded to me directly.

    Jeff
    support @ GoTreoSoftware.com
  17. #117  
    check your email . thanks cause i cant live with out vc
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
  18. #118  
    Could some see if Cetus Gps works please.

    Here is the download link if you don't have it.

    http://www.cetusgps.dk/download/CetusGPS11.zip
  19. #119  
    FYI update on Verichat.

    amtartar made a "fixed" version of Verichat, and it works great!

    So although it wasn't issued by PDAApps, it does work now.

    And kudos for Jeff Gibson and the folks at GoTreoSoftware. Launcher X has been working very well.
  20. #120  
    joust doesnt work - well it does - but you can't get out of it - you have to soft reset.

Posting Permissions