Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Grace
    Could you explain what doesn't work about these? Version 5.7 of Textplus and 3.14 of BackupBuddyVFS seem to work fine so far for me. Probably I haven't put them through their paces fully yet, of course.

Backupbuddy VFS pro is up to version 3.3.15. That's the newest version.

Anyway. It has an issue with the Bluetooth stack files. It works if bluetooth is disabled.
    Quote Originally Posted by neuronbob
    For the physicians out there, I have verified that the following work on my VZW T700p:

ePocrates
    The Little Blue Book (from Skyscape)
    ICD-9 (from Skyscape)

In addition, running from my SD card:

JFile 5.65
    eReader Pro 2.6.1
    Olive Tree Biblereader 3.6.2

Will be trying Avantgo 5.7 soon.
    Sanford guide works well too.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mogulman
    Things that don't work:
    Textplus 5.8
    PuzzleBobble Treo 650 version

Things that partially work:
    BackupbuddyVFS Pro(They are aware, and fixing).
    Garmin GPS 10 Que software - Doesn't retain settings
    TextPlus 5.8 works for me; however it is sluggish.
    There is a slight delay on my 700p that is a little frustrating.

Jeff
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by migs
    Just got my 700, and Webviewer works!!! faster than ever before. If some of you guys have this discontinued browser, you in for a fast surprise!
    I was very happy with it on my 600, but in trying it on the 700, I didn't really notice any difference between it and Blazer, and in some cases, it had some lags that made it even slower. I have that, Blazer (obviously) and Opera mini on the 700 for now, but I assume that with the improvements in Blazer, Opera and WebViewer will probably be gone soon.
    does the toggle screen while on a call with the power button using treogaurd work? Mine just shuts off the call.
  6.    #66  
    FacerPro resets my treo when I scroll to the bottom of the list of apps. Does this happen to anyone else?
    Any success with McPhling, ClipPro, and FieldPlus?

wil
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn_3D
    What's the function of takephone anyway? It looks just like a dialer.
    TakePhone is probably my favorite Treo app; combined with 2Dial, it's truly indispensable.

There are a lot of things about it that I like, including the ability to "lump" all of a contact's phone numbers on a single button, and much more. You really should try both of them and you'll be hooked...
    Quote Originally Posted by longterm
    TakePhone is probably my favorite Treo app; combined with 2Dial, it's truly indispensable.

There are a lot of things about it that I like, including the ability to "lump" all of a contact's phone numbers on a single button, and much more. You really should try both of them and you'll be hooked...
    Like I said before though, what does it do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn_3D
    Like I said before though, what does it do?
    Taken from: http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-217.html?TAKEphONE

TAKEphONE is a wrapper for the Palm OS address-book application, designed to enhance & simplify the most common tasks: Finding phone numbers & Creating/editing contacts. These tasks can be done without the use of a stylus, and with just a few taps on the screen.

* Find/Create/Edit Address-Book records fast & easy!
    * No-stylus ("One-hand" or "Finger") operation!
    * Dial phone numbers direct on Handspring Treo and Other devices!
    * Start SMS & Email (messages to contacts from within TAKEphONE)!
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Anyone remember if the SplashID bundled with the T600 come with a registration key? I want to use it on my 700P. It's been so long ago, I can't remember if I needed to enter a key nor where to get it. Is it somewhere on the 600's CD or am I SOL and need to register again?
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by longterm

I guess I don't understand. I've used Takephone, but haven't used it in a while. I don't remember anything like this. What do you mean lump all the phone numbers on a single button? Do you mean some kind of speed dial?
    Anyone know if Mobile Clock (formerly Bob's Alarm) works on 700P?
    reset-netlib works fine. It disconnects your data connection, while leaving the phone connected.

http://shrug.csl.uiuc.edu/~sachs/palm/reset-netlib/
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Big Clock v2.83 is causing soft resets when opening the menu. From old forum notes it looks like it did this when Palm went from the Treo 600 to 650 also but an update fixed it then. I've dropped Jens Rupp the writer. Hopefully, he'll have an update for this, too.
    Blackberry 957 -> Sprint Treo 300 -> Sprint Treo 700p
    I did not read the first 75 posts -- so, if this was listed already - sorry.

Silent Threat (A submarine chase game.)

Worked fine in play -- have to do a soft reset to force it to let go control of the device.

Cheers, Perry.
    Can not get callfilter to work correctly. Anyone else having problems with it?
    Quote Originally Posted by mogulman
    Anyway. It has an issue with the Bluetooth stack files. It works if bluetooth is disabled.
    ....which is useless because if you want auto daily backups... u shouldnt have to disable BT everytime manually and then enable it again when you want to use BT devices. I hope bluenomad fixes this soon!
    I beamed Bejeweled to a friend's 700p...it started up OK but he was unable to exit it by pushing any of the hard buttons (Home, Calendar, Mail, etc.)
    press an app key while pressing option button.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!