Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    SmartPhoneToolsPro Suite is apparently not ready for the 700p (although I haven't tried it), but a version is coming soon. Support says "We currently do not have a 700 version. Please check Back in a couple of weeks."

That's encouraging because I love being able to easily see minutes used (and when I had Verizon's limited data plan it was essential to avoid overruns.)
    Has anyone tried PowerRUN, FileZ or Invisible?
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    has anyone tried FieldPlus, missedcall, Spellcheck (by chapman), and palmpdf?
    I don't know if palmpdf works, because I haven't received my 700p yet, but you shouldn't need it since the built-in version of Docs to Go has pdf support.
    The pic is of my 4-year old big boy with Benny the Bull at a Bulls game

Baby girl due 5/22/08!
    Quote Originally Posted by enagel
    Has anyone tried PowerRUN, FileZ or Invisible?
    FileZ works on my 700P. I'm able to display contents of RAM, ROM, and SD Card.
    Verizon Pre 2, HP TouchPad

Catch me on Twitter

Google+ Me
    powerrun working fine. updated my shortcuts on card and all is well
    Many thanks to all for their response. Anyone try BackupBuddy, NeatFreak, TakePhone?
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs112
    card export doesn't work... it's unstable and/or resets my 700p
    Same here...700p totally acting weird with any menu even after I've reset. Am starting over from the beginning.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Also, Mergic VPN won't launch automatically when versamail launches.
    Quote Originally Posted by enagel
    Many thanks to all for their response. Anyone try BackupBuddy, NeatFreak, TakePhone?
    BackupBuddyVFS works. I don't use the regular BackupBuddy application, so I can't say whether it works.
    PMTxl is working fine on my 700p.
    takephone's been updated by shimon. works great with 700p!
    Novii Remote doesn't work with the 700p. On startup, it says the device isn't compatible. I'm guessing it's just a matter of updating the the device IDs or something.
    For anyone that's interested - once again the notepad application is not included. I tried hotsyncing it from my 650 directory, and hte hotsync wouldn't take the file at all.

So i tried emailing it to myself. And that worked. Now i have my prescious notepad to jot things down if i'm in a hurry.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PayDay99
    Same here...700p totally acting weird with any menu even after I've reset. Am starting over from the beginning.

i have the same problem... i hope they come out with a version that works with the 700p. Card Export II seems to be the only way to directly access the contents of my SD card. Anyone know of any other ways to copy files direct? SD readers dont seem to work properly either...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Grace
    BackupBuddyVFS works. I don't use the regular BackupBuddy application, so I can't say whether it works.
    I can confirm this also... I did a backup with BBVFSPro, exhanged 700p's because of a bad keypad, and did a restore. The entire process was flawless!
    For anyone interested in having your screen off and disabled during a call, the old Sandman program I used for the last three years with my Treo 600 still works.

I have it triggered on the 700p as sidebutton (colauncher) followed by 5-way up so I can manually kill the screen completely for long calls. I know you can lock the screen during calls and that it automatically dims, but I prefer to have it off alltogether.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Anyone know of a 700p compatible alternate keyguard that does not take up so much of the screen? I know butler has one, but butler wiped out my prefs on my 650 one to many times to try it again.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths
    For all you Launcher X fans (like me), a new version 1.2 has been released as of today. My 700p has not gotten here yet, but it might have a home button fix built into it.

https://www.mobihand.com/product.asp?id=6064
    LauncherX version 1.2.2 now fully supports the 700P. A formal re-release of LauncherX will be made next week.

Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    LauncherX version 1.2.2 now fully supports the 700P. A formal re-release of LauncherX will be made next week.

Jeff
    Jeff,

You should check out the thread below as it mentions a possible issue with the latest LX on the 700p.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...40#post1003540
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by ido
    takephone's been updated by shimon. works great with 700p!
    What's the function of takephone anyway? It looks just like a dialer.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast