1.    #1  
    I supposed I've dropped my Treo once too often. I have noticed that if it falls, or gets a mild jolt, my phone cuts off. This is not a reset mind you, just the phone powers down.

Anybody else have this happen? Is my Treo terminally damaged and headed to that big refurbishing plant in the sky?

I remember when I started hearing the a clicking sound from my laptop hard drive after a big fall, the tech support guys told me that each time I used the hard drive, it was deteriorating more, and it was only a matter of time before it died and took my data with it.

Is there any history of similar demise for Treo's after a hard (or multiple) drop(s)?
    It's probably a little late for this advice, but if you drop your Treo, always stick your foot out to break the fall.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    If you are GSM, make sure that your sim card is tight inside it's drawer. This happens whenever I drop my treo and I had one fall from my lap inside my F-150 with 18's to the asphalt. Try sticking a folded piece of paper behind the sim card.
    Last edited by cglaguna; 05/31/2006 at 05:17 PM. Reason: poor spelling
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    ...asfault.
    Is that who's to blame when you drop yout Treo
    haha I know how to spell it to, I am tired, that is sad.