1.    #1  
    I'm losing my mind here seeing everyone talking about how they're getting their 700p today...and my order is still "order received", not even processing!

I called and they couldn't tell me anything other than it will be processed...this is just bizaare cause I ordered it the first day you could. What's even more bizaare is I haven't seen anyone complaining of the same thing?

Anyone else still "order received" ?
    1 | 2
    See my post (#2) in this thread, I'm in the same boat...
    Order from where? Palm? Verizon? Sprint? I assume it's not through Sprint, since you imply that you can see your order status online.

I ordered from Sprint website yesterday. Called *2 today to check my order status and was given an 800 number to call instead. They gave me another number who gave me another number who gave me another number (not exagerrating) who told me the 700p was on "backorder", put me on hold when I said others had succefully ordered today, and then came back and said I should have a tracking number by the end of the day today.

You're not alone.
    I should have qualified, I ordered from Verizon...
  5.    #5  
    Yea thru Palm (Sprint 700p).

Unfortunately I spoke to a clueless rep that said "they aren't supposed to ship for a few weeks" LOL - I told him to check their website cause it's said "in stock, shipping normally" since last Friday

I just find it weird that so many peeps are getting their 700p today and my status hasn't even changed.

Quote Originally Posted by 4spammers
    Order from where? Palm? Verizon? Sprint? I assume it's not through Sprint, since you imply that you can see your order status online.

I ordered from Sprint website yesterday. Called *2 today to check my order status and was given an 800 number to call instead. They gave me another number who gave me another number who gave me another number (not exagerrating) who told me the 700p was on "backorder", put me on hold when I said others had succefully ordered today, and then came back and said I should have a tracking number by the end of the day today.

You're not alone.
    1 | 2