1.    #1  
    Has anyone received shipment notification of their VZW T700p ordered from Palm? If so, when did you place the order with Palm?

I noticed the general ship status for VZW units is now showing 3-5 days on Palm's web site, however, knowing how slow they update the site I'm wondering if any VZW units have shipped.
    Ordered mine 5/22 at 5:08pm.
    Listed as "Ordered Received" still.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by GalenMD
    Ordered mine 5/22 at 5:08pm.
    Listed as "Ordered Received" still.
    I ordered mine on 5/23 at 6am and mine is also listed as Order Received.
    I Ordered mine today at 5:00 AM and still says Order Received but i dont expect it to turn over that quick let me know when it changes status
    Palm told me that it will ship the VZW 700P's starting this Friday or at worst, Monday.
  6.    #6  
    I find it interesting that Sprint units shipped from Palm went out faster than ones from VZW but you could order them direct from VZW prior to being able to order direct from Sprint.
    Yeah that is wierd. Oh well. I can wait another week or so.
    Ordered my Verizon 700p 5/22/06 at 7:13am. My credit card was finally charged this afternoon. My order status still says "Order Received". Getting closer!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Julius
    Ordered my Verizon 700p 5/22/06 at 7:13am. My credit card was finally charged this afternoon. My order status still says "Order Received". Getting closer!!!
    Excellent! Mine has not been charged, but was ordered 10 hours after yours. When was your CC charged?
    Palm V --> Clie 610 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 ("verizonfied") --> Treo 650 ("verizonfied") --> Vz Treo 700p -->AT&T Tilt
    I just had the scariest phone call. I called palm and they said they had no record of my order. To make a long story short, he found it after about 5 minutes and updated my status as follows:

"Your order is being shipped as we speak."

Yippee!!
    Palm V --> Clie 610 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 ("verizonfied") --> Treo 650 ("verizonfied") --> Vz Treo 700p -->AT&T Tilt
    I was told by palm that my order has been shipped and received a tracking number. However, my tracking number is not in UPS system yet. Hope it shows up soon!
    We have ordered 6 of them, and this is what my business rep just sent me...

We are allowing sales to set up for the Treo700p prior to when the warehouse is releasing them - June 1, 2006. Accordingly, you will see the email requesting approval tomorrow morning by 10am and should expect delivery Monday, June 5. This was not passed along to us in the field until late this afternoon.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I just got an email notification that my order has moved to "processing" status, which according to the web site means it will be "released for shipping" within 24 hours. So, if everything aligns right, it could arrive Friday.

I originally ordered on 5/23, but then later found out about the 1GB card promotion. I had to cancel my old order and submit a new one, which was on 5/26. (When I expressed my concern about losing 3 days in the queue, the rep said "Don't worry about that -- we're getting so many of these in, it's not going to be a problem.")
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I just received my processing order also, which is pretty cool since verizon is also in the process of replacing my old phone(with a new one). Looks like I will be getting two new phones on the same day.

Point of reference I ordered mine on 05/25
    Last edited by Animal6; 05/31/2006 at 09:34 PM.
    These guys are just plain lying to me.

There has been no authorization or charge on my card. There is no way it would be shipping without a charge (though that would be OK with me.
    Last edited by GalenMD; 05/31/2006 at 07:46 PM.
  16.    #16  
    I received an email this afternoon indicating that my order was moved to processing status. As a point of reference, I ordered the unit on 5/23 at 6:20:50 am.