Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    You can place the order now

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Just my luck. It doesn't ship until the day I leave for duty.
    You can place the order now

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Will I be better off waiting for a bundle with the battery cover (and maybe a holster)?
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    David,

I was thinking of buying a gps cradle from your company. Will this case interfere with docking in the cradle? Thanks in advance.

Lou
    david,

yes i am wondering when a bundle will be offered, i am guesing with the battery cover with reset hole and the holster that works with the case.

i have the newest holster that protects the phone with rubber under clip and the sd card, i dont think that works with the crystal case even though it is real thin right?

SPRING CLIP HOLSTER for UNSKINNED TREO- THE BEST HOLSTER EVER FOR TREO
    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=295
    Seidio will release the new crytal case for 700P/W today or tomorrow

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=396

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com

Hi David,

I'm very interested in this case. I want your opinion on something, if you don't mind. With this case on, if I drop my 700p from out of my pance pocket to the sidewalk cement pavement, do you think the 700p will survive okay? Will the case scratch or crack? I realize a scratch is probably inevitable, but will the case crack?

This drop scenario actually happened to me last week. After having a couple drinks from the bar, I walked outside and took out my 700p from out of my pance pocket where it normally resides. My 700p immediately slipped out of my hand, and went straight down to the cement pavement. Fortunately, I have the Inno alumnimum case on at all times, and this completely saved my 700p, with only a tiny scratch on the antenna. My 700p survived even despite the fact I took off the front lid cover of the Inno case, and only used the bottom portion of the case.

My only real gripe with the Inno aluminum case is that it's noticeably heavy, even though mine only has the bottom portion on. I'm hoping the Seido Crystal Case will be maybe 1/2 the weight. However, I also want the same protection from the Seido case that I get from my Inno case.

Any thoughts? Thanks! -Casey
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    i would keep in mind that the case is made of plastic, nothing more nothing less....

with that fall depending on how hard it hits i would say the case would chip or possible crack but phone should be fine
    Quote Originally Posted by leadtrumpetdave
    Will I be better off waiting for a bundle with the battery cover (and maybe a holster)?
    Bundles will probably be coming, but to start off with, the case itself will be available separately. We will post information as things progress.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot
    david,

yes i am wondering when a bundle will be offered, i am guesing with the battery cover with reset hole and the holster that works with the case.

i have the newest holster that protects the phone with rubber under clip and the sd card, i dont think that works with the crystal case even though it is real thin right?

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=295
    You're right. It wasn't possible to have the crystal case be interchangable with the skin case because of thickness and construction difference. One of the advantages over the skin case (some claim) that the crystal has is that it will easily go in to and be removed from your pocket. There is no belt clip or extra material to catch on anything. It's a matter of preference - and if there is ONE thing Treo users are consistently picky about - it is the method with which they carry their Treos. Some opt for leather cases, some for holsters, some for skins, some for magnesium, etc. We're happy to throw another choice in to the mix :>

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Bundles will probably be coming, but to start off with, the case itself will be available separately. We will post information as things progress.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Hi David-

Could you PLEASE :-) offer a Bundle including just the new Crystal case, the Seidio battery cover and the new rubber Padded Custom Spring-clip holster to fit the 700p in the Crystal case?

Pretty please....., and soon!

Thanks so much for your wonderful products- I already own the 2400mAh extended battery and the "dual-head" sync & charge cable, so I can charge/sync my Treo 700p and new Treo Ultralight bluetooth headset at the same time- both accessories are indispensible when traveling with my laptop!

Neo
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung
    Hi David,

I'm very interested in this case. I want your opinion on something, if you don't mind. With this case on, if I drop my 700p from out of my pance pocket to the sidewalk cement pavement, do you think the 700p will survive okay? Will the case scratch or crack? I realize a scratch is probably inevitable, but will the case crack?

This drop scenario actually happened to me last week. After having a couple drinks from the bar, I walked outside and took out my 700p from out of my pance pocket where it normally resides. My 700p immediately slipped out of my hand, and went straight down to the cement pavement. Fortunately, I have the Inno alumnimum case on at all times, and this completely saved my 700p, with only a tiny scratch on the antenna. My 700p survived even despite the fact I took off the front lid cover of the Inno case, and only used the bottom portion of the case.

My only real gripe with the Inno aluminum case is that it's noticeably heavy, even though mine only has the bottom portion on. I'm hoping the Seido Crystal Case will be maybe 1/2 the weight. However, I also want the same protection from the Seido case that I get from my Inno case.

Any thoughts? Thanks! -Casey
    Hi Casey,

We surely would not want to give anyone the wrong idea. The Crystal is NOT being marketed as an overall protective device. If you drop your Treo from any considerable distance at all, Crystal case or not, I would not expect a happy ending. What it does excel at is protecting your finish from any scratches that might otherwise occur. I'm not saying that a Treo wouldn't be better off with this case than without, but we certainly don't want to mislead you. Keep in mind that the screen is not covered at all. Having said all that, and being a hard core skin user, I just had the opportunity to play with one. The fit is goregous! It looks like a plastic coating that has been sprayed on, for the most part. Once it is secured inside the case, you would be hard pressed to accidentally open it. Very well made, very elegant, a good addition to any Treo's wardrobe.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoNeopet
    Hi David-

Could you PLEASE :-) offer a Bundle including just the new Crystal case, the Seidio battery cover and the new rubber Padded Custom Spring-clip holster to fit the 700p in the Crystal case?

Pretty please....., and soon!

Thanks so much for your wonderful products- I already own the 2400mAh extended battery and the "dual-head" sync & charge cable, so I can charge/sync my Treo 700p and new Treo Ultralight bluetooth headset at the same time- both accessories are indispensible when traveling with my laptop!

Neo
    Hi Neo,

Thank YOU for your kind words of encouragement. The bundle you are talking about is in the making. We will have combinations to please almost everyone. We are in the process of putting out a bunch of goodies, so please stay posted.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Just curious . . . for those of us who put on the Skins . . . BSE in my case, will the phone with skins on fit inside the Crystal Case? Or will the skins need to be removed?
    Lee
    Will the holster for the silicon case also fit the crystal case?
    Laissez Faire
    I need a bundle for the Crystal Case, the Holster, and the battery cover. When do you think this will be available?
    david
    is the newest holster compatible with the crystal 700 case?

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.a...PROD&ProdID=295

this is the one with latch over SD card and the rubber under the latch
    Last edited by italiangspot; 07/20/2006 at 07:11 AM.
    I think my question was answered a few posts back by Seidio rep. I have the case with the screen flip cover, optional belt clip, and SD holder. I don't use the SD holder or belt clip but would like to have a totally "smooth" option. I do, however, think the flip screen protector is very valuable and protects the screen as well as keep it clean. So, does this new case have an optional part number for one with a flip screen lid?
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    Can we get some colors besides clear? Am I the only one looking forward to an ALL black case?
    Yah, a solid black would be nice...I'd imagine the clear let's dust/lint etc. be visible as it gets trapped between. If it does, that would drive me nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintTreoUser
    Yah, a solid black would be nice...I'd imagine the clear let's dust/lint etc. be visible as it gets trapped between. If it does, that would drive me nuts.
    You would think a solid black would show dust and scratches more than clear. example: Black ipod nano...

unless it was some scratch resistant material, I'd guess translucent/transparent is the best way to go.
    The Link for crystal case for 700P/W is

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.a...PROD&ProdID=396

The Links for crystal case holster and many related bundles will be released today.

The new side case for Treo 650, 700P, 700W that can work with naked Treo, skinned Treo and Treo with crystal case is

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.a...PROD&ProdID=394

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast