Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cgordonn
    Seidio has a new link on their website for a crystal case / holster combo for the 650. Seems the holster has been modified for the crystal case, but the crystal case itself is the same one that can be purchased elsewhere. I thought Seidio was going to modify the case to work with a reset hole battery cover.
    link?
    Quote Originally Posted by seru
    link?
    See it here.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    I'm still waiting for this setup for the 700p.
    I am currently waiting for my bestskinsever experience comming in the mail. If and when this case is going to be released for the 700...bestskins might be comming bestoff.
    at&t iPhone3G
    I am thrilled with my Best Skins . . .put them on yesterday. You get the naked feel with lots of protection. I may leave them on . . . the crystal shield may be a day late.
    Quote Originally Posted by doitright
    I am thrilled with my Best Skins . . .put them on yesterday. You get the naked feel with lots of protection. I may leave them on . . . the crystal shield may be a day late.

They look that good eh. I am still waiting for mine in the snail mail. I also love the naked look. The Treo is a nice looking device and I hate the thought of covering it up and making it look like a tank. I can't wait to get some skins...I mean my skins...lol.
    at&t iPhone3G
    I was considering the BSE solution at first but after a close look it appeared that the places most prone to nicks and scratches, specifically edges and corners, are not adequately protected.

Hurry David! We need our crystal cases!
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    You are correct . . . the skins come almost to the corners . . . but not over them. They do provide a large portion of the back and sides, bottom and top with coverage. These skins provide excellent protection from scratches during everyday use.

However, they do not provide protection from nicks on the corners of the phone . . . most likely caused by a drop. If you are careful and don't drop the unit . . . the skins are highly protective from everyday use.
    So the BSE is better than any of the crystal or clear cases if you don't ever drop it? If thats the case then I'd go with the BSE. Seems like the cases will be too bulky.
    I put on the Best Skins 2 days ago, and love the way that it looks on my 700p. I've been using a Seidio skin on my 650, and now on my 700p, and although I do like the Seidio skin, I prefer this by far. I haven't dropped my Treo yet--and hope not to--but for general protection on tabletops and in my car, I think the BSE skin will be perfect. It gives a wonderful shiny look to the 700p, almost like a good wax job on a car. It does cover the corners, by the way, except possibly not the corner near the antenna, but for less than $10 I think it's a wonderful skin.

Incidentally, I have a replacement battery cover from Seidio, which has the reset hole; using my stylus, I tried to punch through the skin into the reset hole, and the skin wouldn't punch through. This is some tough stuff!
    I come here every morning thinking today will be the day to whip out my credit card and buy the case. Oh well at least I have something to look forward to.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by longterm
    I put on the Best Skins 2 days ago, and love the way that it looks on my 700p. I've been using a Seidio skin on my 650, and now on my 700p, and although I do like the Seidio skin, I prefer this by far. I haven't dropped my Treo yet--and hope not to--but for general protection on tabletops and in my car, I think the BSE skin will be perfect. It gives a wonderful shiny look to the 700p, almost like a good wax job on a car. It does cover the corners, by the way, except possibly not the corner near the antenna, but for less than $10 I think it's a wonderful skin.

Incidentally, I have a replacement battery cover from Seidio, which has the reset hole; using my stylus, I tried to punch through the skin into the reset hole, and the skin wouldn't punch through. This is some tough stuff!
    I too love my BSE. I hope that the crystal comes out soon though. I am getting a little freaked out something might heppen in the meantime
    _DeusI_Deus@hotmail.com
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    yea when is that crystal case coming out?
    my treo is skin/case-less right now...
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I tried and it would not work, very dissappointing. I emailed support and they told me a 650 doesn't fit a 700.
    Quote Originally Posted by bsudyk
    I tried and it would not work, very dissappointing. I emailed support and they told me a 650 doesn't fit a 700.
    What product did you exactly buy?
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    (6/25/06) It is coming !, may be around late next week or so . The new matching holster will also be available.

David Chang
    Seidio
    Sooooooo, are we almost there? Luckily my 700p is still scratchless, but I've had a few really close calls.
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    I know. I'm waiting too. I want this case.
    I need something to protect my 700p when I go to military duty in two weeks. I'm gonna be out in the field for about a week, and want something that'll keep it from getting messed up.

I'd buy the Crystal Case and the Seidio holster right now if the case was available for my 700p.

Oh, well
    Quote Originally Posted by Carterism
    I know. I'm waiting too. I want this case.
    Ditto...trying to wait patiently
    so, are there crystal cases for the spring 700p at the moment?

if so, where can you buy them online?
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast