Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    bobykim, welcome to TC.

To reach the bell icon, hold down your center button for a few seconds. Even without the case, that bell is hard to press with your finger.

As far as a belt clip, I attached a Krusel multidapt universal on the back of they crystal case. This gives me a swivel clip that is very sturdy and I can remove the little knob if I want to put it in my pocket as well.
    hey, thanks for the great tip! i really need to find more user tips like this on the forum. ill take a look at the krusel adapter you mentioned. do you like it? i am assuming so. any cons?

bob
    yeah i had initially ordered a crystal case 2 weeks ago and within 3 days one of the tabs cracked. I immediately called and they did an advanced excahnge for me. Basically RMA but they sent me the case before I sent the bad one back... Well they sent me the new one and let me tell you its night and day. The sides are more flush with the keyboard and they backed the case off the edges of the screen to make it easier to get to the edges with a finger. And last but not least, the way the case snaps together has been improved tenfold. Instead of the DUMB tab/hole config its more or less a groove and tab config. BUT its still a pain in the but to take the case off. Almost makes my 3 spare batteries and cradle useless
    Will the 700p rubberized case fit a 650?
    Quote Originally Posted by biggggant View Post
    yeah i had initially ordered a crystal case 2 weeks ago and within 3 days one of the tabs cracked. I immediately called and they did an advanced excahnge for me. Basically RMA but they sent me the case before I sent the bad one back... Well they sent me the new one and let me tell you its night and day. The sides are more flush with the keyboard and they backed the case off the edges of the screen to make it easier to get to the edges with a finger. And last but not least, the way the case snaps together has been improved tenfold. Instead of the DUMB tab/hole config its more or less a groove and tab config. BUT its still a pain in the but to take the case off. Almost makes my 3 spare batteries and cradle useless

exactly what case are you speaking of? thanks a lot!
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy View Post
    Will the 700p rubberized case fit a 650?
    no it will not fit the 650

they are talking about making one for the 650 phone but there has not be an official statement saying that there will be one yet
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy View Post
    i was actually asking which "crystal case" was everyone going with...sorry for the mix up
    im talking about the new version compared to the old one.. from seidio
    I put up a brief review of the clear crystal case (2nd revision) compared to the 1st revision for those interested:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...89#post1125889
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    I want to buy that new extended battery and battery cover, but I don't think that they have a crystal case for it, do they?
    Quote Originally Posted by IDtheTarget View Post
    I want to buy that new extended battery and battery cover, but I don't think that they have a crystal case for it, do they?
    We are currently working on a crystal case for the 3200mAh extended battery but I don't have an ETA. We will definitely post on the forums when it's available.

Thanks
    I just found out that I'll be deploying to Iraq next year. Any chance of you guys having a good, rugged hard case that'll fit a 700p with that extended battery? By Jan 1?
    I'm curious because while I won't be able to use the phone part (Sprint), I have a bunch of tools that I'd like to use, including English-Arabic translation software.

Any news?
    Well, if there's no news, I'll just have to give up on the bigger battery and buy the crystal case. I need a new case and can't wait too much longer.
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021