Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 414
  1. #261  
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot
    yes but not rubbery like the skin case that is hard to get in and out of jean pockets

    maybe something like this, rubber coated, is this what u mean?

    rubber coated

    I'm guessing that this rubberized version of the crystal case will just be something like putting egrips on it.
  2. #262  
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung
    By the way, I also got the Seido back cover with the reset hole. The color of the cover does not match my Sprint 700p, but I don't mind since it's on the back side.
    I got my case and a battery cover today. My cover color matches perfectly.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
  3. #263  
    Casey Cheung...

    Maybe you got the Verizon battery cover color bundle
  4. #264  
    Quote Originally Posted by MsRandall
    Casey Cheung...

    Maybe you got the Verizon battery cover color bundle
    That's what I'm thinking. Meant to include that in my post....old age creeping up on me.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
  5. #265  
    I didn't know there was a choice of colors available for the back cover for my Sprint 700p. The cover I got positively does not match in color and is noticeable. Oh well !
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
  6. #266  
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    I'm guessing that this rubberized version of the crystal case will just be something like putting egrips on it.
    Michael,

    Our new innodock Junior is rubber coated. Rubber coated crystal case will not be difficult to get it out of the pocket.

    David Chang
    Seidio
  7. #267  
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths
    When I first put mine on, I noticed one of the bottom corners had unsnapped, so it was only a matter of time before it worked its way up and dropped my Treo. Its possible that I did not snap it tight, but I thought I had.

    I put a small piece of scotch tape on each side near the bottom corner to force the two halves to stay together. You can't even see it unless you look closely. Since I have an extended battery, and a reset hole in my cover, I have little need to remove the case.
    PLease try it again. The bottom corners should not be unsnapped at all. If it still exists, please contact us for immediate exchange.

    David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
  8. #268  
    I'm not that concerned about it. The tape gives me some extra assurance that my phone will stay where it is suppose to. It's also possible that adding the Krusell universal multidapt to the back might have added some extra pressure leading to the case unsnapping. I assume this case was not designed to hold the weight of the Treo from the back like I have it. Your holster solution does not put the same pressure on it, but I prefer my method since I am not fond of holsters.

    The tape is almost invisible, so its not a big deal for me. On a side note, I love the way this case looks on my 700p. It retains the looks and gives it a nice glossy finish.
    Last edited by stroths; 07/30/2006 at 08:31 AM.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  9. #269  
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths
    I'm not that concerned about it. The tape gives me some extra assurance that my phone will stay where it is suppose to. It's also possible that adding the Krusell universal multidapt to the back might have added some extra pressure leading to the case unsnapping. I assume this case was not designed to hold the weight of the Treo from the back like I have it. Your holster solution does not put the same pressure on it, but I prefer my method since I am not fond of holsters.

    The tape is almost invisible, so its not a big deal for me. On a side note, I love the way this case looks on my 700p. It retains the looks and gives it a nice glossy finish.

    We went back to test the crystal cases we have in stock, we can not duplicate the "problem". PLease keep us informed after you have used it for a few days. we Love to hear your feedbacks.

    Thanks

    David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
  10. #270  
    David I received my case yesterday...

    My case fit perfectly however on the back cover part it has a large white mark in the plastic that is very noticeable because it is against the dark color of the Sprint Treo...it seems to be a defect in the plastic. I am going to probably exchange it since this case and battery cover was not cheap at $38.97.

    Worst part I removed my bestskinever now if I exchange the case I have no protection until I get the new one....




    http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/476...23smallqf7.jpg
    Last edited by MsRandall; 07/30/2006 at 02:57 PM.
  11. #271  
    Quote Originally Posted by MsRandall
    David I received my case yesterday...

    My case fit perfectly however on the back cover part it has a large white mark in the plastic that is very noticeable because it is against the dark color of the Sprint Treo...it seems to be a defective in the plastic. I am going to probably exchange it since this case and battery cover was not cheap at $38.97.

    Worst part I removed my bestskinever now if I exchange the case I have no protection until I get the new one....






    http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/476...23smallqf7.jpg

    PLease contact David Silver 832-204-1104 for exchange. WE will make sure you have protection until you receive the new one.

    David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
  12. #272  
    I am guessing u have to remove the best skin ever to have it fit in case?
  13. cue79's Avatar
    Posts
    357 Posts
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    #273  
    Just ordered one.. Can't wait.. I ordered it Priority mail - just wondering if it will ship today or not - I'd love to have it prior to going on a business trip on Thursday... Are people finding that they are shipping relatively quickly?
  14. #274  
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot
    I am guessing u have to remove the best skin ever to have it fit in case?
    Yes, you will. Because the tolerances are so exact, you can't use both at the same time.

    David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
  15. #275  
    Recieved mine today. Fits like a glove. Now I just need a screen protector.
  16. #276  
    Quote Originally Posted by Neonrt3
    Recieved mine today. Fits like a glove. Now I just need a screen protector.
    Seidio also offers the total protection package which includes


    1) Crystal case for 700P/W
    2) Premium screen protector
  17. #277  
    Another plus I have noticed with this case is related to silent/vibrate mode. It hard plastic transfers the vibration better in silent mode than my old Krusell leather case did. I can actually feel my phone ringing now when on my belt.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  18. aixguru's Avatar
    Posts
    195 Posts
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    #278  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    Any interest to see Rubberized crystal case (in black) from Seidio for Treo 700 ? Please post here.


    David Chang
    Seidio
    David,

    Which holster would be compatible with a "rubberized" version of the Crystal Case? I'm thinking about buying a Crystal Case now, but would purchase a rubberized version later if the holster were compatible with both the clear and the black rubberized.
  19. #279  
    Quote Originally Posted by aixguru
    David,

    Which holster would be compatible with a "rubberized" version of the Crystal Case? I'm thinking about buying a Crystal Case now, but would purchase a rubberized version later if the holster were compatible with both the clear and the black rubberized.
    Our crystal case holster comes with a rubber piece at the underside of the top clip. It will work with both types of crystal case.

    David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
  20. #280  
    I'm excited. Can't wait to try it out when I get home tonight...
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.

Posting Permissions