Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    Any interest to see Rubberized crystal case (in black) from Seidio for Treo 700 ? Please post here.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    I'm interested.
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    I just got home for lunch and my new 700p Crystal Case was in the mail. It fits my 700p perfectly. Thanks Seidio!

I was one of the people that wanted a beltclip. Luckily, I ordered a Krusell mulidapt adapter that I just stuck to the back of my new crystal case. Works perfect now with my Krusell swivel beltclip.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths
    I just got home for lunch and my new 700p Crystal Case was in the mail. It fits my 700p perfectly. Thanks Seidio!

I was one of the people that wanted a beltclip. Luckily, I ordered a Krusell mulidapt adapter that I just stuck to the back of my new crystal case. Works perfect now with my Krusell swivel beltclip.

If you could, would you be kind enough to take pics, I like the case, but wanted a belt clip. Also, is the phone securly in the case ? I had a crystal case for the 650, and to me it wasn't that secure.

Thanks
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Here is a link to the kit I used:
    http://www.mobilecityonline.com/wire...roductid=19782

And here are some quick pics of the clip on my 700p crystal case. These aren't the best, but they give you the idea.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Here is a link to the kit I used:
    http://www.mobilecityonline.com/wire...roductid=19782

And here are some quick pics of the clip on my 700p crystal case. These aren't the best, but they give you the idea.

Thanks, looks good.

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    I received my Crystal Case. I always hate it when I drop my Treo to the ground, and I'm worried whether the Crystal Case will survive a drop. I'm considering putting some simple black velcro tape on the sides, plus the back of the case to maybe give it some extra protection. Anyone think this might be a good idea or not? By the way, I also got the Seido back cover with the reset hole. The color of the cover does not match my Sprint 700p, but I don't mind since it's on the back side. The reset hole does in fact work well, as I tested this.
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    Those pictures are obviously Photoshoped! Look how blurry they are!

How easy is it to (as in how quickly can you) open up the Crystal Case and replace an empty battery?
    Quote Originally Posted by pureinstinct93
    Those pictures are obviously Photoshoped! Look how blurry they are!

How easy is it to (as in how quickly can you) open up the Crystal Case and replace an empty battery?

I'm attaching a picture of my Sprint 700p with the new Seido Crystal Case on. No Photoshop here! Picture came straight out of my Canon SD 450 camera with zero retouching. Check out the attached picture.

Casey
    Casey
    me too, on the rubberized seidio case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung
    I'm attaching a picture of my Sprint 700p with the new Seido Crystal Case on. No Photoshop here! Picture came straight out of my Canon SD 450 camera with zero retouching. Check out the attached picture.

Casey

Trying again to attach picture of the Seido case. Hopefully it works this time.

Casey
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Casey
    I meant it as a joke, but thanks for the pic! I'm definitely getting one.
    Cant wait for mine...my luck it will come Monday
    Any reduction in handset volume with the case? How slippery is it? Do I still need to put egrips or Best Skins Ever on the Crystal Case? What about replacing the battery? How easy is it to open the case?
    When I first put mine on, I noticed one of the bottom corners had unsnapped, so it was only a matter of time before it worked its way up and dropped my Treo. Its possible that I did not snap it tight, but I thought I had.

I put a small piece of scotch tape on each side near the bottom corner to force the two halves to stay together. You can't even see it unless you look closely. Since I have an extended battery, and a reset hole in my cover, I have little need to remove the case.
    When I first put mine on, I noticed one of the bottom corners had unsnapped, so it was only a matter of time before it worked its way up and dropped my Treo. Its possible that I did not snap it tight, but I thought I had.

I put a small piece of scotch tape on each side near the bottom corner to force the two halves to stay together. You can't even see it unless you look closely. Since I have an extended battery, and a reset hole in my cover, I have little need to remove the case.

That is what I'm worried about, the one I had for my 650 kept coming undone with the slightest touch. I dropped it one time and the 650 went one way and the case went in 2 different directions. I would like it more if it was more secure in the case.

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    I just got mine this morning. I LOVE it, it fits great, and I can use the reset hole as a pilot to drill a hole in my battery cover. I will probably do some customizing like painting the inside and trimming the outside edge a little by the keyboard for better key access. I feel so much safer now!
    Palm 500 > Palm 505 > Palm 550 > Tungsten C > Sony Clie UX50 + several Qwest phones Sprint Sero 700p> Treo 800w
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchris
    That is what I'm worried about, the one I had for my 650 kept coming undone with the slightest touch. I dropped it one time and the 650 went one way and the case went in 2 different directions. I would like it more if it was more secure in the case.
    Our new crystal case is very very secure.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I'm also interested in the rubberized seidio crystal case. After loving the Speck Black case for the first two months, it's getting a little loose and I was thinking about the crystal as another option...the "proposed" crystal/rubber combo case would be perfect!
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    Any interest to see Rubberized crystal case (in black) from Seidio for Treo 700 ? Please post here.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    yes but not rubbery like the skin case that is hard to get in and out of jean pockets

maybe something like this, rubber coated, is this what u mean?

rubber coated

Anyone else receive theirs and find the same thing? I don't want to put tape on mine, and if I feel that it is necessary I won't order one.
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey