Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 ... LastLast
    ^I've read in this forum that this is a perfect setup - bestskins then crystal case. Makes the fit snug and solid. Search for 'bestskinsever.'
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot
    also wondering if the case would fit over the treo's with the best skin ever on it, or does that skin have to be removed prior to this case being put on , hmmmmm

We shall see.. I just ordered another skin for the battery cover with the reset hole...Hopefully my case and battery cover will be here on Friday???
    waiting on everyones reviews, the case and holster is 38 bucks plus a whopping 9 dollars for shipping.

Almost $50 for plastic

i can use the treo naked and get it all scratched and for the 50 bucks i can get a brand new one from lockline........

Isnt it amazing, i have the seidio clip2, the new and improved one for the treo 700p, latch over card, ruBBer under latch, internal lining and still kinda need two hands to get in/out of case to be careful not to drop

will count on my buds on the forum to give the run down of this case and holster together, worth the $50...?

Why not throW out a promotion for new items !
    FREE SHIPPING WITH BUNDLE PURCHASES!
    Last edited by italiangspot; 07/26/2006 at 07:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot
    also wondering if the case would fit over the treo's with the best skin ever on it, or does that skin have to be removed prior to this case being put on , hmmmmm
    The Crystal Case only works on the naked Treo itself. You cannot use both the Skin Case and the Crystal Case simulatenously.
    Seidio, they're talking about a BSE skin which is paper thin (almost).
    Looks like shipping is delayed for a day...until Thursday...
    any chance of free shipping being offered when u buy a bundle package ?
    How is the shipping $9? Thats crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigDee
    At least it is priority ...Ive ordered from sites where $9-10 get you a first class stamp shipment
    David,

If we live in Houston, can we just come buy one to save on shipping?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bigDee

ya i know tell me about it, i think they put together these bundle packages to save people money but yet raised all the shipping, there is a thumbnail picture on the site which states shipping starts at $4.95...i guess the real key word is starts.

I checked shipping to zip 10314, staten island, NY

$ 8.42

just the crystal case is $5.49 USPS Parcel Post shipping, USPS Priority Mail $8.42

if i had holster bundle it goes to USPS Priority Mail $8.42 , u dont have option for parcel post

how much of a difference in speed is there actually between the two?
    Last edited by italiangspot; 07/27/2006 at 07:09 AM.
    They prob have shopping cart software that just adds a few bucks to cover addional items.

It costs a lot of time and money to design something like this. The plastic is not some cheap water bottle plastic. They are in business to MAKE MONEY. The costs is reasonable and well worth it.
    I am OK with the charges for the merchandise, but my shipping quote is $11 (to Boise, ID) for merchandise that can't weigh more than 1.5 lbs. That's what I would expect to pay on ebay!
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    Wow . . . why bother giving discounts on packaged deals . . . and then recovering all the discounts in your shipping?

I'm sticking with my Best Skins Ever . . . 8 bucks and fantastic protection.
    ..... request for a case without a sd holder, with nothing extruding the case, a case that will work with a clip, CASE AVAILABLE, a bundle with a this or that with it, BUNDLES DONE, free shipping, complaints of shipping, WTF?

be grateful that this product is even available...complaining about shipping is just retarded. im sorry but it is, its not like when you or me send items through the mail, this is a company. Without profit they dont exist.
    Just got an email that my crystal case shipped today via USPS.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    I ordered on the 19th and also got an email today saying the case has been shipped via USPS.
    Palm 500 > Palm 505 > Palm 550 > Tungsten C > Sony Clie UX50 + several Qwest phones Sprint Sero 700p> Treo 800w
    Any interest to see Rubberized crystal case (in black) from Seidio for Treo 700 ? Please post here.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    Any interest to see Rubberized crystal case (in black) from Seidio for Treo 700 ? Please post here.
    YES!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Davgt500
    I ordered on the 19th and also got an email today saying the case has been shipped via USPS.

I also got a message yesterday saying my order got shipped.
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!