Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by leadtrumpetdave
    David,

I am hoping for a bundle of the Crystal Case with the battery cover and the horizontal leather case. Possible?

Thanks for all your efforts to pacify us in our quest for treo-toting perfection, as well as your emphasis on keeping us informed!

Dave
    I'm looking for this combo also . . . Sprint phone for me.
    Seidio, why not just do a "Create Your Own Bundle" thing where the price is reduced whenever you add an additional item?
    Quote Originally Posted by perry_rob
    Will either the Silicone or the Crystal case allow the Treo to sync via the Palm cradle? The Palm cradle seems like a tight fit and if I have to take it off all the time this is probably not a great option.
    Hi Perry,

Unfortunately, you won't be able to place it in the Palm cradle, but would be able to if you had our INNO.DOCK. We are one of the few companies that have tried to make allowances for syncing situations that don't force you to "undress" your Treo.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    Seidio, why not just do a "Create Your Own Bundle" thing where the price is reduced whenever you add an additional item?
    We are currently looking at creating something similar to this, but it will take time to design. We certainly understand the need for this and want to enable folks to purchase exactly what they want, but it's difficult to arrange via the shopping cart system we currently have in place.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Quote Originally Posted by doitright
    I'm looking for this combo also . . . Sprint phone for me.
    We are currently working on making more bundles avaiable and are trying to post them as quickly as we can. Something like this MAY be available by Monday.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Quote Originally Posted by enkidu
    Is the 700p crystalcase identical to the 650 crystalcase with regards to everything aside from the shape?

I ask because I used it for the 650 and actually got rid of it because the locking mechanism didn't fit right at all, came undone if you held the phone incorrectly and was a general pain. It seemed like it would work had there not been small gaps on the sides.
    The locking mechanism on our crystal case is extremely secure. It would be very difficult to disengage it accidentally.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Quote Originally Posted by leadtrumpetdave
    David,

I am hoping for a bundle of the Crystal Case with the battery cover and the horizontal leather case. Possible?

Thanks for all your efforts to pacify us in our quest for treo-toting perfection, as well as your emphasis on keeping us informed!

Dave
    "If you bundle it, they will come..." We're trying hard to keep up with requests to save folks money by bundling desired items together. Keep an eye here and on our website for updates.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Which provides more protection from short falls? This Crystal Case or the Premium Silicon Skin?
    We make NOclaims about these items being represented as fall resistant protection for your Treo. What we ARE saying is that you will be much less likely to ruin the cosmetic appearance of your phone by using one of these options.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    So, David, will a crystal-cased Treo fit in one of your gps cradles?
    Sorry, but the answer is no. We build our cradles to such a tight tolerance (for security's sake) that you would not be able to use one of these with any of our GPS cradles. As development moves along, things may change, but this is not currrently on our immediate to-do list.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    I wasn't asking if your company had any claims about this. Just wondering which would give more protection from a short fall... The Premium Silicon Skin or the Crystal Case.
    I wasn't asking if your company had any claims about this. Just wondering which would give more protection from a short fall... The Premium Silicon Skin or the Crystal Case.
    I understand what you're asking, just saying that it's a matter of personal choice or preference. I don't have any historical records to make claims about either one. I'm not trying to sidestep you, just trying to explain things the way I understand them to be.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I got the case by mistake thinking it would work with 700. It does not.
    Quote Originally Posted by bsudyk
    I got the case by mistake thinking it would work with 700. It does not.
    PLease contact our RMA to exchange it.

Seidio
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    I have a Silicone case it does not seem to scratch at all, and the rubbery material does provide some cushon for a short fall. I imagine a hard case made of plastic would probably scratch or be damaged easier than a silicone case. That is just my opinion
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts

What happens if we have already ordered some. I ordered the crystal case, holster, and battery cover for $65. Do we automatically get the discount, or do we suffer for ordering it too early? Thanks
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Can somebody post a pic after using one of these plastic cases for six months so I can see all the scratches?
    Quote Originally Posted by 1337
    Can somebody post a pic after using one of these plastic cases for six months so I can see all the scratches?
    makes a mental note.....
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

I must state, that it is AWESOME that we have a retailer that really listens to the users. This is first rate service, whatever we want, they work with it. It has definately won my business for a very long time. Thanks a lot for everything. Will be having some bundles on order soon.

SIDE NOTE! Only bundle left is the Mega Bundle that would be the Crystal Case, Holster, Battery Cover, Battery and INNO Dock!

Thanks again!
    also wondering if the case would fit over the treo's with the best skin ever on it, or does that skin have to be removed prior to this case being put on , hmmmmm
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast