Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 414
  1. #181  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    The Link for crystal case for 700P/W is

    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.a...PROD&ProdID=396

    The Links for crystal case holster and many related bundles will be released today.

    The new side case for Treo 650, 700P, 700W that can work with naked Treo, skinned Treo and Treo with crystal case is

    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.a...PROD&ProdID=394


    David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    The link to the side case redirects me to the storefront.
    Is this it?:
    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.a...PROD&ProdID=394

    If this is the case you refer to, it looks very nice. That might be the case which I would like in a bundle with the crystal case (for those rare times when I choose not to pocket my treo).
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
  2. #182  
    Quote Originally Posted by leadtrumpetdave
    The link to the side case redirects me to the storefront.
    Is this it?:
    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.a...PROD&ProdID=394

    If this is the case you refer to, it looks very nice. That might be the case which I would like in a bundle with the crystal case (for those rare times when I choose not to pocket my treo).
    Yes, that is the correct link. Sorry for any confusion.

    David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
  3. #183  
    So, David, will a crystal-cased Treo fit in one of your gps cradles?
  4. #184  
    One quick question David -

    Is the hole on the side for the volume buttons and the side button shaped in such a way that using these buttons is easy? These buttons have a very low profile and I could see it being difficult to use them with a hard case such as the Crystal Case.
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
  5. #185  
    The bundle for Treo 700 crystal case with matching holster is ready,

    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=397
  6. #186  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    The bundle for Treo 700 crystal case with matching holster is ready,

    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=397
    David-

    Are you also going to be BUNDLING these 2 items (Treo 700 crystal case with matching holster) with the Seidio Battery Cover for Sprint 700p Treos soon as well?

    If so, I will be 1st in line to buy that Bundle tonight!

    Thanks!

    Neo
    Last edited by TreoNeopet; 07/20/2006 at 07:30 PM.
  7. #187  
    [QUOTE=TreoNeopet]David-

    Are you also going to be BUNDLING these 2 items (Treo 700 crystal case with matching holster) with the Seidio Battery Cover for Sprint 700p Treos soon as well?

    If so, I will be 1st in line to buy that Bundle tonight!

    Thanks!



    Yes, it will be ready by tomorrow. sorry, we just ran out of time today.

    Thank you for your patience and interest in Seidio products,


    David Chang
    Seidio
  8. cflynt's Avatar
    Posts
    43 Posts
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    #188  
    Don't suppose you might think of a bundle with the Crystal Case, Battery Door, Extended Life Battery and the Matching Holster! I and my father both would be interested in that. Maybe like $80 or something. Let us know! Thanks for the nice products.
  9. #189  
    Which provides more protection from short falls? This Crystal Case or the Premium Silicon Skin?
  10. #190  
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    Which provides more protection from short falls? This Crystal Case or the Premium Silicon Skin?
    I would quess the silicon would because it will cushion the fall slightly. The hard case would transfer the energy of the fall directly to the treo.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  11. #191  
    Just ordered mine online. I like beltclips, so I will put the universal multidapt on the back of mine. Can't wait to try it out. Hopefully it won't take long to get here, since it comes from Houston and I am in Dallas.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  12. #192  
    Will either the Silicone or the Crystal case allow the Treo to sync via the Palm cradle? The Palm cradle seems like a tight fit and if I have to take it off all the time this is probably not a great option.
  13. #193  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoNeopet
    David-

    Are you also going to be BUNDLING these 2 items (Treo 700 crystal case with matching holster) with the Seidio Battery Cover for Sprint 700p Treos soon as well?

    If so, I will be 1st in line to buy that Bundle tonight!

    Thanks!

    Neo
    Hi,

    I have just posted a few new bundles for Crystal Case.
    Crystal Kit for Sprint 700p
    Crystal Case/Holster Combo
    Crystal Kit for Verizon 700p/700w

    More bundles to come...
  14. brisk's Avatar
    Posts
    60 Posts
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    #194  
    whats the difference between the sprint and verizon one?
    all i can tell is the color, but my sprint one looks more like a darker gray like the verizon bundle you are offering....is it not?

    thanks!
  15. #195  
    Quote Originally Posted by brisk
    whats the difference between the sprint and verizon one?
    all i can tell is the color, but my sprint one looks more like a darker gray like the verizon bundle you are offering....is it not?

    thanks!
    Yes the only difference between the Sprint and Verizon battery covers is the color. I assure you, the color matches exactly. The Verizon phones are a dark gray while the Sprint is a dark gray with a blue tint.
  16. #196  
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths
    I would quess the silicon would because it will cushion the fall slightly. The hard case would transfer the energy of the fall directly to the treo.
    How do you know this? Perhaps it might shatter the case, thereby distributing the energy more efficiently.

    Time for an experiment!
    ---
    th3_plague

    Audiovox Garbage from Sprint -> Motorola Star Tac -> Nokia Garbage from AT&T -> Samsung SPH-i300 -> Samsung SPH-i500 -> Motorola Q -> Palm Treo 700p (VZW)
  17. #197  
    Quote Originally Posted by cflynt
    Don't suppose you might think of a bundle with the Crystal Case, Battery Door, Extended Life Battery and the Matching Holster! I and my father both would be interested in that. Maybe like $80 or something. Let us know! Thanks for the nice products.
    Make that two requests for this one.
    ---
    th3_plague

    Audiovox Garbage from Sprint -> Motorola Star Tac -> Nokia Garbage from AT&T -> Samsung SPH-i300 -> Samsung SPH-i500 -> Motorola Q -> Palm Treo 700p (VZW)
  18. #198  
    Is the 700p crystalcase identical to the 650 crystalcase with regards to everything aside from the shape?

    I ask because I used it for the 650 and actually got rid of it because the locking mechanism didn't fit right at all, came undone if you held the phone incorrectly and was a general pain. It seemed like it would work had there not been small gaps on the sides.
  19. #199  
    David,

    I am hoping for a bundle of the Crystal Case with the battery cover and the horizontal leather case. Possible?

    Thanks for all your efforts to pacify us in our quest for treo-toting perfection, as well as your emphasis on keeping us informed!

    Dave
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
  20. #200  
    David-

    What I meant was a BUNDLE containing all three items- the Treo 700 Crystal Case, matching Holster, and the Seidio Battery Cover for the Sprint 700p (similar to the "Convenience Kit" containing the Skin Case/Battery Cover/Holster for Skinned Treo that you currently offer), except substituting the Crystal Case for the Skin Case, and hopefully for the same price!

    How hard could that be?

    Thanks again!

    Neo

Posting Permissions