Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I signed up for the ultimate vision pack, $25/month which should include all of the sprint tv channels... however, when I go to most channels the application asks me if I want to buy each one....

anyone else get this?
    I had the same issue when I brought my phone home Sunday. I called Sprint and they said go ahead and "purchase" the service through the phone. I did, and it worked. Now we'll see if I get double dinged on my Sprint bill.
    Same here - I tried to purchase but still can't get the channels. Sprint CS has a ticket open and is supposed to get back to me today.

BTW - I tried MobiTV to compare and it keeps resetting...
  4.    #4  
    I tried to purchase it, and it asked me for the power vision password that I didn't have.... I called in, they reset the vision password, and now nothing works.... they have to provision the phone again or something.....
    Went throught that this AM too - i bet it'll take a day or two for them to fix it...
    I purchased the "Live" package through my phone for $9.95 a month, and it worked immediately.
    Just to clear things up for anyone on SERO. Your unlimited powervision package only includes a couple of free channels, including movie previews (currently only the X3 trailer). This was finally confirmed after an hour with various Sprint CS drones. Just put a bullet in my brain.

You have to add packages, or additional a la carte channels to get the good stuff. Once I purchased the "Live" package, the following channels were added to my lineup:
    Discovery
    TLC
    ABC News Now
    Fox Sports
    NFL Network
    Fox News
    V40 Top Hits
    The Mic Hip Hop
    Shift Alternative
    Chaos Extreme
    MAXX Sports
    Comedy Time
    Fashion TV
    Bloomberg
    CNET
    Discovery Kids
    Weather Channel
    Toon Wold TV
    Discovery ESP
    CSPAN
    CSPAN2

I can verify that the few channels I've watched (Fox News & Discovery) are live, with about a 2 minute delay.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

If you have the Ultimate Power Vision Package, do you get those channels? What package comes with the SERO?
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
    Live has only live channels. Ultimate has a mix of looping clips & live tv. Ultimate also has "on demand" clips from NBC tv shows. I don't think it's for entire episodes.

SERO power vision only includes whimpy nothing channels as mentioned a couple posts above.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor
    Ultimate has a mix of looping clips & live tv.
    I have the ultimate package, so I should also have all of the channels that you mentioned above. The posts above said it included all of the channels. I am assuming that it would include the ones you mentioned then.
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
    Quote Originally Posted by BabelFish
    I have the ultimate package, so I should also have all of the channels that you mentioned above. The posts above said it included all of the channels. I am assuming that it would include the ones you mentioned then.
    Don't know. Website info is incomplete. Sprint cs was clueless. I had to purchase a package, and see what was added.
    Was told if I didn't like it, they would cancel, but they would charge me a prorated fee (no free 1 month). Then I could subscribe to another package and see what pops up.
    Same probs I had with MobiTV. No complete info until AFTER you're a customer.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

11.    #11  
    it's not very clear, I called and the sprint rep the sprint ultimate package includes all of the sprint packages, sprint live, plus, ultimate.... I had to buy each one indiviudally on the palm to get them working....
    ScaryHumor<
    So you mean the $25.00 Ultimate pack is not worth it.I still have to pay $9.95 to get those channels you listed.By the way which data package did you get?They (sprint CS) Said that the Ultimate package came with all the channels you listed and that I did not have to pay extra for anything unless I wanted some different channels that was not included on the ultimate package.I need some help on this one as I'm new to the sprint side.Thanks in advanced.
    What does the $15 PV pack give you? Sprint is kinda vague on it unless I missed something. Thanks!
    Live channels are the best , who wants just clips!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fikse
    I signed up for the ultimate vision pack, $25/month which should include all of the sprint tv channels... however, when I go to most channels the application asks me if I want to buy each one....

anyone else get this?

Same thing for me. First they put power vision on my bill twice. Then they put the insurance on the bill twice, tommorrow I have to find out wht I am not getting the channels that come with Ultimate. No wonder they delayed launch.
    richinmj,
    let me know what they tell u about the ultimate pack.I'll call tomorow also.Let's give them hell.HAHAHAHA
    Quote Originally Posted by jwfos22
    richinmj,
    let me know what they tell u about the ultimate pack.I'll call tomorow also.Let's give them hell.HAHAHAHA
    They have already put me through hell, just trying to leave at this point. Better than tv is the fact that I can use XM
    Tell me I can get the Howard Stern Sirius stream on a 700p and that will be perfect!
    I spent almost two hours with "technical support" in India last night trying to figure out what exactly was included in Power Vision Ultimate before finally hanging up around 11:30pm. Then about an hour later, the woman called me back and woke up my kids in the process.

Nice.

From the looks of things, even with Power Vision Ultimate, we'll be charged for:

Sprint TV Plus $4.95
    Sprint TV Live $9.99
    MUSIC CHOICE $5.95
    Sprint Radio $5.95
    SIRIUS MUSIC $6.95
    Sony Music Box Connection $5.95
    Maxx SportsTV $4.95
    Cartoon Network $3.95
    Adult Swim $3.95
    Looney Tunes $4.95
    Saturday Morning TV $3.95
    Anime01 $4.95
    The Weather Channel $4.95
    ABC News Now $3.95
    MSpot Movies $6.95
    Comedy Time $4.95

What I'm looking for is specific information regarding what EXACTLY the three tiers of power vision service gets you. If anyone knows, please post.
    T-Love - do you already have the ultimate power vision pack? If so, are you saying that they still try to charge you for each of those other chunks?

That would be truly horrible. I figured for $25/month you should get everything. it's not like this is cable tv on a 37 inch screen. To me the only difference between Sprint and Verizon is the TV and if Sprint is going to rip you on the price then you can exclude the tv altogether!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast