Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I was under the impression that the $25 plan got you everything. Sprint is CRAZY if they think people are going to pay for all those channels on top of the $25 a month. Something doesn't seem right.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by jwfos22
    ScaryHumor<
    So you mean the $25.00 Ultimate pack is not worth it.I still have to pay $9.95 to get those channels you listed.By the way which data package did you get?They (sprint CS) Said that the Ultimate package came with all the channels you listed and that I did not have to pay extra for anything unless I wanted some different channels that was not included on the ultimate package.I need some help on this one as I'm new to the sprint side.Thanks in advanced.
    All of those channels listed are under the Sprint Tv link, so they are included in the Ultimate pack. Fox News live, NBC live, Toon Tv (old cartoons), etc...
    It's like having basic cable. Put it this way if it has a little camera icon you have to pay to view it. There are a lot of channels included in the Ultimate pack.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTreo
    T-Love - do you already have the ultimate power vision pack? If so, are you saying that they still try to charge you for each of those other chunks?

That would be truly horrible. I figured for $25/month you should get everything. it's not like this is cable tv on a 37 inch screen. To me the only difference between Sprint and Verizon is the TV and if Sprint is going to rip you on the price then you can exclude the tv altogether!
    This is what I was trying to ascertain last night. I'll try again today, but from the looks of it, yes -- extra charges for all of those channels.

I'm under the impression that the first two channels (SprintTV Live and SprintTV) are "dumbed down" versions of SprintTV Ultimate. Also, not sure about channels like The Weather Channel -- there's a Weather Channel Live on the SprintTV Ultimate channel.
    Why do we have to pay 25.00 for the ultimate pack if we still have to buy each channel.That is some shady S@#t.I'm calling them today.My 700p is on the way and if I have to pay extra on top of the 25.00 I'm changing the plan.I could pay $15.00 for the basic plan and then buy live TV for the same price(25.00).Something is not right.We all need to call and complain.Remember the customer comes FIRST.HAHAHA.False Advertisment is what it is called.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Love
    I spent almost two hours with "technical support" in India last night trying to figure out what exactly was included in Power Vision Ultimate before finally hanging up around 11:30pm. Then about an hour later, the woman called me back and woke up my kids in the process.
    Nice.
    I feel your pain.
    From the looks of things, even with Power Vision Ultimate, we'll be charged for:

Sprint TV Plus $4.95
    Sprint TV Live $9.99
    MUSIC CHOICE $5.95
    Sprint Radio $5.95
    SIRIUS MUSIC $6.95
    Sony Music Box Connection $5.95
    Maxx SportsTV $4.95
    Cartoon Network $3.95
    Adult Swim $3.95
    Looney Tunes $4.95
    Saturday Morning TV $3.95
    Anime01 $4.95
    The Weather Channel $4.95
    ABC News Now $3.95
    MSpot Movies $6.95
    Comedy Time $4.95

What I'm looking for is specific information regarding what EXACTLY the three tiers of power vision service gets you. If anyone knows, please post.
    That's not entirely accurate. You can subscribe to any one of those channels at those price if you do not want a package. But my "Live" package includes about half of those you listed above.

What doesn't make sense, if "Ultimate" gives you everything, why is it $2 cheaper than "Live"?

Here's the vague description from my phone:
    "Sprint TV Ultimate offers live tv and on-demand content from over 20 well-known channels like FOX New, NFL Network, NBC, Discovery, TLC, Animal Planet, Comedy Time, and more! Powered by MobiTV. Price = $7.95"

What's telling here is what they are NOT saying. Which is live, and which have clips? How many of each? Intentionally vague.

Was told I could cancel anytime and try a new package. Was going to do that last night online, but it said I was stuck paying for the full month anyway. I just wasn't in the mood to talk to anymore clueless people last night. Heck, I do that for a living.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DigiPimp
    Tell me I can get the Howard Stern Sirius stream on a 700p and that will be perfect!
    Nope. Sirius only offer music channels to Sprint customers. I can't say whether that may change in the future.
    I spent almost two hours with "technical support" in India last night trying to figure out what exactly was included in Power Vision Ultimate before finally hanging up around 11:30pm. Then about an hour later, the woman called me back and woke up my kids in the process.

Nice.

From the looks of things, even with Power Vision Ultimate, we'll be charged for:

Sprint TV Plus $4.95
    Sprint TV Live $9.99
    MUSIC CHOICE $5.95
    Sprint Radio $5.95
    SIRIUS MUSIC $6.95
    Sony Music Box Connection $5.95
    Maxx SportsTV $4.95
    Cartoon Network $3.95
    Adult Swim $3.95
    Looney Tunes $4.95
    Saturday Morning TV $3.95
    Anime01 $4.95
    The Weather Channel $4.95
    ABC News Now $3.95
    MSpot Movies $6.95
    Comedy Time $4.95

What I'm looking for is specific information regarding what EXACTLY the three tiers of power vision service gets you. If anyone knows, please post.

Sprint TV Ultimate - Watch unlimited live TV on the go with full-motion video and vivid sound. Includes the channels available with Sprint TV Plus and Fox News Channel®, The Weather Channel®, Looney Tunes®, NBC®, Discovery Channel®, and more!

The above was copied straight off their "change plan" pop up. How do you figure we should have to pay extra?
    My understandiung after about an hour with retentions today is this: the Power Vision Access gets you internet access, the Power Vision Plus gets you internet plus picture mail and access to TV channels, and the Power Vision Ultimate gets you all the above plus access to more channels than on the Plus pack. If that's true its stupid. He described it as basically being different cable tv providers -- one offers more channels than another but you still have to pay for the channels.

Is anyone else finding the TV to be somewhat choppy and to have sound/picture sync issues? I'm very reluctant to buy any additional channels if the quality is going to be poor.
    I spoke with three different people today regarding this issue. One of them was completely clueless so I won't relay that conversation. The other two said basically the same thing. Let me try to piece together what was said:

(1) There are three levels of Power Vision:
    (a) Sprint Power Vision Access Pack, which gives you
    * ABC News Now
    * SIRIUS Hits

(b) Sprint Power Vision Plus Pack, which gives you
    * ABC News Now (also in a)
    * SIRIUS Hits (also in a)
    * NFL Network
    * Fox Sports
    * Fuse Sports
    * Fashion TV

(c) Sprint Power Vision Ultimate Pack, which gives you
    * ABC News Now (also in a and b)
    * SIRIUS Hits (also in a and b)
    * NFL Network (also in b)
    * Fox Sports (also in b)
    * Fuse Sports (also in b)
    * Fashion TV (also in b)
    * ESPN clips
    * Fox News Channel
    * NBC clips
    * The Weather Channel
    * Discovery Channel
    * Animal Planet
    * Toon World
    * Looney Tunes
    * Comedy Time
    * Music Choice

There are additional channels that are not included in any of these packages. Each of these carry a monthly charge.

Spend away!
    Here's what I'm seeing the Ultimate pack includes more on demand type of content, which means clips and a few live. But the Live which costs 9.99 is all about the live channels.

And another thing I wonder, why get anything more than basic power vision if it's like that and then go get MobiTV, it seems they list more channels with their app on the Sprint network than sprint does for 9.99 a month!
  11.    #31  
    the ultimate package includes the following folders when using the phone:

Sprint TV Plus
    Sprint TV Live
    Sprint TV Ultimate
    Even though Sprint advertises that Looney Tunes is included with the Ultimate PV, they charge if you try to watch it. I have two of Toon World -- maybe they messed up organizing the proper cartoon channels. Still haven't found Animal Planet, which is also supposed to be included (granted I didn't even have time to look at my 700p today, so it could be there). I've had to hang up with Sprint waiting for help on this -- both CSRs seemed very clueless.
    UniPalmer
    -------------
    It's not the heat; it's the stupidity!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fikse
    the ultimate package includes the following folders when using the phone:

Sprint TV Plus
    Sprint TV Live
    Sprint TV Ultimate
    Did you get this package? I don't understand why it costs less than the "Live" package if it has more.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

So with the SERO plan with unlimitted PV included, are there any TV channels included?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviator
    So with the SERO plan with unlimitted PV included, are there any TV channels included?
    Yeah, but like 2 or 3. Nothing good.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12