1.    #1  
    I was one of the people still using the 600 I bought from palm within the first few days of release (well...I got a replacement for the original within a few months for the 'no service' bug). The 600 was on its way out: the touchscreen didn't work right anymore, it kept needing a hard reset every so often, and the battery barely lasted a half a day. I refused to replace it until the new palm-based treo came out.

Well, good thing my 700p is scheduled to arrive today. My old battlescarred 600 finally died yesterday...thanks to it being in my pocket while I sat in a jacuzzi.
    Deacon
    Computer Programmer/Law Student
    T700p <-- 600
    Ah yes, the subconscious making sure you don't have buyer's remorse.
    Damn you are lucky because in your eyes the Teo 700P is a considerable upgrade! Us Treo 650 users only have EVDO & a few other minor things to look forward to. IMO the treo 700P is what the treo 650 should have been anyway!
    Then there are those of us whose 650 is beaten up, battered and not working in a few ways (sync) that still see the 700 as an upgrade. Not to mention the included office software that I long ago forsake for extra free memory.
    Deacon-

I'm with ya! I just got my hands on the 700P which will be an upgrade from the 600.

I had a small problem with the 600 screen a few months back that allowed me to get its retail price refunded to me (extended warranty). What do ya know...a few weeks ago while on a golf course using Intelligolf I notice a small orange spot on the screen. Then about a week ago the antenna snapped off of my Treo (again while playing golf).

Fortunately, I finally have the 700P but it came with a steep price.
    IMO the treo 700P is what the treo 650 should have been anyway!
    That's exactly why I never bought the 650 in the first place! I've owned the Treo 600 since the day it was released and never regretted not owning a 650. With the 700p, NOW it's time to upgrade.

-B
    ---------------------------
    Brian Racherbaeumer
    RacherVision
    Quote Originally Posted by bracherb
    That's exactly why I never bought the 650 in the first place! I've owned the Treo 600 since the day it was released and never regretted not owning a 650. With the 700p, NOW it's time to upgrade.

-B
    Agreed! I'm on a treo 600 and I'm glad I didn't get a 650. I was close, but I've been following these rumors for a long time now. I'm just glad the 700p is real.