1.    #1  
    I got my Treo 700p delivered today, it's at home and I'm at work. Was the waiting really as bad as we all thought? I know I'm very happy today that Palm got it out, and UPS delivered before they were supposed to. In retrospect was it really that bad? I'm sure you'll say no
    Jimmie Geddes
    hell yah it was bad. we wanted this phone when Merlyn had it!
  3.    #3  
    You know what I mean, lol. It felt like it never was going to come,lol.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    I got my Treo 700p delivered today, it's at home and I'm at work. Was the waiting really as bad as we all thought? I know I'm very happy today that Palm got it out, and UPS delivered before they were supposed to. In retrospect was it really that bad? I'm sure you'll say no
    It finally came true! Oh boy I think I may not even show up to work if this thing comes in the next hour or so.
    <s></s>
  5.    #5  
    Lol, How do you think I feel? I'm at work and it's at home. I am going to get it at lunch time. I have my seidio 2400 battery charged for it. I feel like a kid all over again.
    Jimmie Geddes
    yes, it was (is) terrible! Mines not here yet
    Have not ordered yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Have not ordered yet.
    What are you waiting for now bud? Contract?
    <s></s>
    Go Home, Jimmie!
  10.    #10  
    Do you know how tempted I am to just take a half a day? lol. We are having so many network problems at work today, I can't afford to leave. I am picking it up at lunch time though
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Headake
    What are you waiting for now bud? Contract?
    The best deal.

Working three options, will go with best price:

2nd line SERO, 650 to avatar.

Palm Site & trade in -- avatar gets a 700P when contract expires July 10.

Hissy Fit via Retention.

No rush -- My 900P won't be here until Feb 2008.

Cheers, Perry.
    I think we got ourselves into a frenzy with all the rumors and speculation. It's still terrible for me because I don't have it yet (supposed to arrive Thursday). Let's hope we don't get PTP (post-treo depression) or there will be another use for Perry's PPR.

Hissy Fit via Retention.
    Thats the best option IMO.
    <s></s>
  14.    #14  
    I just spoke with Palm, they are shipping out my 1gb card today, it's been a good day
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    I just spoke with Palm, they are shipping out my 1gb card today, it's been a good day

this was after you placed ytour 700P order?? how was that possible? any tips?
  16.    #16  
    I called Palm, told them I missed out on the 1gb card since I ordered so early (I got the email later that day), told them I'm a long time Palm customer, also have a developers account. They took down my Treo 650's serial #, and said it would ship once the 700p went out. They said it would be going out today.

They originally wanted to cancel my order and make a new order. I asked them if they could do anything else since I didn't want to cancel, they came up with shipping once the 700p shipped.
    Jimmie Geddes
    No, I didn't think this wait would be too awful.

Staring at a Treo 300 after playing with a 600 in M:P, THAT was bad. OS5, SD, slimmer, better battery life - that was something to look forward to.

The 650 wait was testing because of the hi-res screen and the replaceable battery.

The 700p wait was the least painful of them all.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Damn I have to pay rent this week so I have to wait another week to two weeks!!! :'(
    Not a all,
    We pre-order it and got good discounts and gifts. Mine was scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, but it is OUT FOR DELIVERY today. I should be getting my Treo 700p at anytime. WOOHOO...!!!

As an advice for all of you who own a Treo 650 and are getting a 700p, make sure you charge your battery so you can play with your 700p right once you get it. Label the new one so you don't confuse them.

Al
    ...No rush -- My 900P won't be here until Feb 2008.

Cheers, Perry.
    Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Wrong answer - 900P release date June 2008.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.