Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    UPS just came and handed me my 700p!!! I'm so excited! I will post pix in a second. The UPS website said scheduled delivery was for 5/31 but they brought it today!
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Que cool Man!!!
    my palm site said mine was due for delivery tomorrow and now the UPS site, tracking #, sez its being delivered today!!
    Have fun,
    Danny
    GARDENA, CA, US 05/30/2006 8:31 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY

Also was scheduled for 31!!!!
    <s></s>
    you guys are having all the fun, I should have mine thursday. I dumped my 700w on ebay last night. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Thanks!

Here are the pix.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    I can't wait to get home at lunch time to use mine
    Jimmie Geddes
    Nice pictures Webby.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Hey Webby, check out how the BT is on the 'p'. I'm hoping it's much better than the 650. If it's good, I'm ordering.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    Hey Webby, check out how the BT is on the 'p'. I'm hoping it's much better than the 650. If it's good, I'm ordering.
    Cute avatar.

I don't have a bluetooth headset with me.

mine was scheduled for delivery tomorrow as well, but looks like it's out for delivery now. I already have the wife on notice to start the charging for when I get home.
    got mine too
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickmeister
    mine was scheduled for delivery tomorrow as well, but looks like it's out for delivery now. I already have the wife on notice to start the charging for when I get home.
    A good woman knows when to charge...
    I was patiently (kinda) waiting. Didn't have a tracking # and Palm site kept saying order processing but I got the e-mail confirmations. At my office today and my secretary brings in a box. FROM PALM--WOOT! Looks like I'll get a lot of work done today!
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby
    Thanks!

Here are the pix.
    I think they're a fake! Obviously photoshopped! Oh. Wait a minute. I guess silly season really is over. Nevermind.
    seems like the holiday worked in everyones favor - even though yesterday was an official holiday, the packages must have still arrived on Saturday or Sunday night locally.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    I was about to check my tracking info, when there was a ring at my door.
    UPS driver left my treo 700p at the door.
    yea when i tracked my box it looks like the phone got picked up from Palm at 1AM today. All the shipping history was from today except for "billing info received" which was on saturday.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Ah well... just chiming in on the excitment.

UPS tracking info said expected delivery would be on 5/31 but it arrived at 2 p.m. central today! Guess it will be a busy evening for me...
    Verizon Pre 2, HP TouchPad

Catch me on Twitter

Google+ Me
    i hope palm isn't trying to sell any of these in the box, the covergirl leaves a lot to be desired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby
    UPS just came and handed me my 700p!!! I'm so excited! I will post pix in a second. The UPS website said scheduled delivery was for 5/31 but they brought it today!

Mine too! Was not expecting it until tomorrow! People over the weekend said they had trouble with activation, so I was expecting the worst.

Here's my experience:
    Battery came half charged - enough for the day.

The first level CS could not activate, so they transferred me to "technical support". They had the phone activated in 2 minutes. Made a phone call, went to the web, phone spent another minute "provisioning", and then I was flying in EVDO speed. Haven't had a chance to test speed on DSL reports, but from what I'm seeing, the web is FLYING! For me, this alone makes the upgrade worth it. Haven't had a chance to sync yet (this was all done on my lunch hour), so I'll see what happens when I try transferring data and applications.

One thing I noticed off the bat is that when I go to downloads to try to get MobiTV, I get a message that the application was not supported, and will be cancelled on June 2. SprintTV works, but is still choppy, even with the EVDO. I guess it's still 16 frames per second.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast