Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kyorandy
    Since i "paid" $710 before rebate, and my account was credited that much the same day, and i have the phone, its like getting $1400 for free. I hope others here have the same luck.
    Sprint bills phones strangely. They're not really giving you that credit, they'll take it away. But it would be nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mort
    jakerome, what was the charge for your phone on your actual Sprint bill? Was it the full $649, or did they just charge you whatever price your ended up with in your negotiations? Thanks.
    That's the mystery. It shows a payment of $399, and a credit of $112, but no charge yet that I can see. I'll check the bill in a couple days and let you know.
    Hmm...just tried calling that number and got nothing but a click and some beeping. Perhaps it's only available during business hours. No biggie, it would be awesome if I got my phone today (6/1) but I'll be more than content if it comes by Friday. I placed my order at 11:30AM yesterday, it they can pull it off, good job Sprint.
    Agh! My phone's on "backorder"! However, the rep expects they'll have 'em Thursday when a shipment comes. So I "should" get a tracking number in about 18 hours.

By the way, I was told the order status line is only open until 10 PM Eastern.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Just got off the phone with Sprint and my order is being processed since they got shipments yesterday. Thousands are going out according to the rep. I should get tracking # today or tomorrow morning.
    Yup, I also was told my order would ship today, for arrivql tomorrow. I was told I can call back tonight to get a tracking number.
    My Palm phones: i500 --> i550 --> 650 --> 700p --> Centro
    I ordered from Retention yesterday and called 866-404-1335 this morning to see if a tracking number was available. It wasn't, but I was told that it should be shipped out today and I could receive it either tomorrow or Monday. Hopefully tomorrow! He told me to call back later today or in the morning and a tracking # should be available then.
    The pic is of my 4-year old big boy with Benny the Bull at a Bulls game

Baby girl due 5/22/08!
    Another Sprint screw up here. I had asked them to ship my 700P to my work address. The rep told me they would have to temporarily change my billing address to my work address and I told them no problem. I would change it back once I got the phone. She even took down the address and assured me that it would be delivered to that address.

I called Sprint order status today and got my tracking number. Find out that it is scheduled to be delivered to my home address today. No one is going to be there today. I'm going home during lunch and will hope by chance the UPS guy will show up during then. If not, I'll have to have UPS reroute to my work address tomorrow or pick up at the UPS location tomorrow. Very inconvenient.

I agree that the actual Sprint service (phone reception, coverage, etc) is pretty good for the price, but that their customer service is horrible. I especially dread having to go into a Sprint store. As long as I don't have to talk to Spring, I am happy with their service.

BTW, I got my phone for $399 as a current customer out of contract (just mentioned Verizon in Customer retention) plus $50 credit on my account. They also gave me PowerVision for $10/month (the same I was paying for Vision).

Sprint's pricing and technical service is not bad. Their customer service is very bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by jakerome
    That's the mystery. It shows a payment of $399, and a credit of $112, but no charge yet that I can see. I'll check the bill in a couple days and let you know.

Something simular on mine, I see my $400 payment, and a credit of $99.99. Thats the $150 off people are seeing, and the $100.00 dollar service credit (less a penny cause I paid a penny more). More than likely the phone is $499.99 and its just their method of making payment when you didn't pay the full price that everyone else pays.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Just checked my order status from 2 days ago. It's shipping today and will arrive tomorrow. Was told to call after 4pm my time to get a tracking number. But the even better news is the rep said, "I noticed you renewed your 2 year contract, you should have gotten a $50 credit," and she gave it to me, so now my phone is down to $299. Never thought I'd say it, but wow I'm loving Sprint.
    Just got in touch with the order support line. There was probably a five minute wait. Ordered yesterday at 11:30, shipped yesterday, on the truck for delivery today

Let's just see if UPS can get it here safely.
    Quote Originally Posted by robguz
    Just checked my order status from 2 days ago. It's shipping today and will arrive tomorrow. Was told to call after 4pm my time to get a tracking number. But the even better news is the rep said, "I noticed you renewed your 2 year contract, you should have gotten a $50 credit," and she gave it to me, so now my phone is down to $299. Never thought I'd say it, but wow I'm loving Sprint.
    That's funny, I got 5% off monthly bill for renewing my 2 year contract.
    I ordered 5/31 and mine's shipped, being delivered tomorrow.
    I ordered mine yesterday afternoon and was told it'd get to me in 3-5 business days. I'm on hold with the number posted above and have called twice. First I waited 8 minutes and am at 8 minutes with the second. Hopefully mine has been shipped!
    They have 5%, 10%, 15%, & 20% discounts that they can give you IF they are available to your account. I currently have 5% & 20% on my account among other discounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by awayne
    They have 5%, 10%, 15%, & 20% discounts that they can give you IF they are available to your account. I currently have 5% & 20% on my account among other discounts.
    Yeah, me too, I forgot to mention (above) that the 5% for renewal was on top of the 20% retention discount I previously negotiated.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr
    I ordered 5/31 and mine's shipped, being delivered tomorrow.
    . . . Not that the tracking # Sprint gave me is accurate, however.
    I just spoke to Sprint at 1-866-404-1335 (number thanks to a thread here) and was told my backorder of yesterday is clear, the phone is shipped, and I'll get it tomorrow. Nice.
    The recent back order was temporary. The order I placed two days ago is now at my house. Just check on your order to make sure they lift the back-order flag. Good luck everyone.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    I called back this evening and was told my phone shipped this morning and should be delivered tomorrow. I was given a tracking number, too! I can't wait!!!
    The pic is of my 4-year old big boy with Benny the Bull at a Bulls game

Baby girl due 5/22/08!
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I tried calling at 8:30 (EST) and the number didn't work! I'm hoping I get mine tomorrow too!! I ordered Tuesday at noon...we'll see.

Good luck everyone who's supposed to be getting it tomorrow
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast