Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I just purchased the treo 700p with the sero 1250 through the corporate department. I received the treo for $429.99. I had to tell her about sero and how it works because she really didnt know much about it. I gave her the sprint employee email address and she typed it in for me. She added the sero 1250 for 49.99 with weekends starting at 7pm,unlimited power vision,and moblie to moblie. Also I got the Sprint PCS Total Equipment Protection for only 4.00. She said she would call me back at the cellphone number, I gave her to confirm my order. I also have her direct number and full name. I also get a additional 23% off my bill because I am a Fed Ex employee!
    Just got off the phone with corporate and national sales, 700p is not available for purchase yet.
    please PM this persons name because if this is true then i will be doing the same thing im a FEDEX employee also and i didnt know they could do multiple discount with the SERO plan
  4.    #4  
    camhabib ask rick2203 he is about to call the corporate rep that took my order and told me they have the treo 700p.
    Interesting, rick2203, please give up your report on what happens.
  6.    #6  
    camhabib I feel you man because I have been calling since sunday and some reps say they have it and some say its not in the system. I am just happy I got that over with.
  7.    #7  
    bump
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Can you send me your rep's name and contact info too?
    Please PM me the info if possible also...
    Maybe we should just coordinate a group purchase on this. Not only would we be able to potentially get a better deal, but it makes the rep's job easier when the purchases are all coordinated. Just a thought.
    Any way you could let us all know who this rep is and how to get in touch with them? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by SKYravefever
    Maybe we should just coordinate a group purchase on this. Not only would we be able to potentially get a better deal, but it makes the rep's job easier when the purchases are all coordinated. Just a thought.

count me in.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    Just got off the phone with Sprint and Ordered mine, the normal 3-5 days, dah dah dah dah. Took my $299.99 and got me setup!
    Poopsie,

who did you call to get SERO w/ the 700p? What number? Any 'special' method?
    Quote Originally Posted by ratpacker
    Poopsie,

who did you call to get SERO w/ the 700p? What number? Any 'special' method?
    I actually didn't get the SERO, I just bought the 700p. Getting SERO would have been worse for my plan. Basically, I have 2000 mins on 2 phones for $85. No roaming, pcs to Pcs, 7 pm nights, unlim. vision, pics, etc. Minus my 27% company discount, and they threw on an additional 20% loyalty when I called to switch to SERO. So basically, it comes out to $51 per month-Its a pretty good deal. But the $299 I just asked for and got it.
  16.    #16  
    Hey, did anyone order or speak with the rep that I provided?
    Quote Originally Posted by poopsie
    I actually didn't get the SERO, I just bought the 700p. Getting SERO would have been worse for my plan. Basically, I have 2000 mins on 2 phones for $85. No roaming, pcs to Pcs, 7 pm nights, unlim. vision, pics, etc. Minus my 27% company discount, and they threw on an additional 20% loyalty when I called to switch to SERO. So basically, it comes out to $51 per month-Its a pretty good deal. But the $299 I just asked for and got it.
    Do you have power vision?
    This thread is about getting the 700p with SERO. If you didn't get SERO it's not really pertinent to this thread.
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    Chalk another one up- I just ordered my 700p through retentions and she switched me over to the SERO plan as well. I am keeping my number. When the Treo arrives I will call and activate it- at that point, she says, my plan will switch to SERO with the free power vision. I paid $399 for the phone and it will ship today.

I'm psyched!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R
    This thread is about getting the 700p with SERO. If you didn't get SERO it's not really pertinent to this thread.
    Well, I called to get SERO but they talked me out of it, so yes, it was pertanent to this thread. And Yes, Power Vision is included.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast