1.    #1  
    I have not seen this topic discussed. Since more of us are starting to receive our 700p's (mine comes today), how about we post the hardware version of our Treo's. Since the 700 hardware has been around for the last several months, it would be interesting to know where the P's are at in regard to production changes.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    good thread. i am curious to know as well

...please post f/w and s/w versions as well (I'm sure its all the same, but *maybe* diff)
    And how do we check for these versions?
    Software: Treo700p-1.06-VZW
    Hardware: A
    From the phone screen: Menu -> Options -> Phone Info
    Treo700p-1.08-SPNT
    Hardware: A
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

7.    #7  
    So far it seems the P's have a separate hardware run then the W's. Asside from the screen, we all assume the other components to be identical. Not being a W user, I dont know of any hardware issues that may have been discovered. Remember when the 650's first hit the market, how many of us had the sticky "P" key issue. Lets hope because the majority of the components have been used on the W these last 6 months that any kinks have been worked out for our "A hardware" P's.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI