1.    #1  
    just notice this item [Home] -> [Help] -> [check update] you'll get 14 days of Deluxe version ...after that it's a basic.

Having fun w/ my naked 700! still waiting for my clear case.
    You can also get free skins by going to www.pocket-tunes.com/palm
    You have to register, and they email you the link.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by justdoit2
    just notice this item [Home] -> [Help] -> [check update] you'll get 14 days of Deluxe version ...after that it's a basic.

Having fun w/ my naked 700! still waiting for my clear case.
    The downlaod was 892K, it downloaded directly to my 700P in about 4 seconds. Sweet.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

yeah I got the latest version also installed on my 700p, I have about 30 skins but always looking for more, I check out the link.
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503
  5.    #5  
    Hi Ljj, which skin do you like the best? I download the winamp but I found it to be "too" detail? but I love the ptunes. I may just upgrade after 14 days.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    does the update take some ram, if so how much? wondering since the original is in rom...
    Sprint 700p
    Do we need the deluxe version to do streaming radio? Is it worth buying?
    Jimmie Geddes
    Since the included version is in the rom, does upgrading mean that you have two versions on the phone? Is there any conflict?
  9.    #9  
    I believe you got "two" version. but only one will run...the original version stay in the RAM. ie. if u hard reset it'll come back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    Do we need the deluxe version to do streaming radio? Is it worth buying?

Yes. You need the Deluxe version to stream audio such as Shoutcast streams and more. The Deluxe version also includes bookmarking for Podcasts, eBooks, etc., an Equalizer, better playlist management, and more toys.

I do recommend it! (doesn't help my skipping though

Since the included version is in the rom, does upgrading mean that you have two versions on the phone? Is there any conflict?
    Upgrading to PTunes Deluxe lays the upgrade "over" the version in ROM, so technically you have two copies of the software on the phone. Uninstalling PTunes Deluxe from the 700P reverts you back to the Basic version in ROM.
    Verizon Pre 2, HP TouchPad

Catch me on Twitter

Google+ Me
    What if we owed Deluxe Version on the 650, can that be used? Just askin'..
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino
    What if we owed Deluxe Version on the 650, can that be used? Just askin'..
    Yes. If you purchased PTunes Deluxe for your 650 you can use the same reg. codes on the 700P. Worked for me.
    Verizon Pre 2, HP TouchPad

Catch me on Twitter

Google+ Me
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    More hires skins located on the pTunes site here: http://www.pocket-tunes.com/skins/index.php?cat=320x320

ERic
    --
    Happy pTunes deluxe user since Dec 2004.
    It worked...thanks!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter