Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1.    #1  
    It's for new customer and customers adding a line. I wouldn't feel comfortable giving this guy all my information for "Credit check" but if your just adding a line he just wants your sprint cell phone number, what can he do with that? call me? This just looks too good to be true and with ebay it usually is.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-PALM-SPRINT-...QQcmdZViewItem
    I have a lot to say but I dont want to get banned...AGAIN!!
  2. #2  
    pobox is known to be a legit seller.

    SURPRISINGLY ITS AVAILABLE FOR HIM
  3. #3  
    You judge too quickly. Read his feedback. He's sold a bunch of high end Sprint phones, and all positive.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

    "To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-


  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor
    You judge too quickly. Read his feedback. He's sold a bunch of high end Sprint phones, and all positive.
    I didn't judge him....It's just the sprint stores dont have it and someone on ebay got 10. I see that he has 100% positive feedback on ebay....but I'm just making sure I don't get scammed on ebay.
    I have a lot to say but I dont want to get banned...AGAIN!!
  5. #5  
    hes legit. i've read MANY posts about him on slickdeals.net
  6. #6  
    I dunno. He only has 121 feedback too, which is rather low, imo. Plus, he spelled "continuas" wrong. I also noticed that this is only for new sprint lines/customers.

    AND, he's asking for your SSN. Thats totally absurd. Never give that thing out.

    I'd be too "suspiciuas" of that one.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by elbombillo2
    I didn't judge him....It's just the sprint stores dont have it and someone on ebay got 10. I see that he has 100% positive feedback on ebay....but I'm just making sure I don't get scammed on ebay.
    Again READ his feedback. And click on the links in his feedback, and look at what he'sbeen selling. He's been selling high end Sprint phones, AND making his customers happy.

    What else do you need?
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

    "To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-


  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor
    Again READ his feedback. And click on the links in his feedback, and look at what he'sbeen selling. He's been selling high end Sprint phones, AND making his customers happy.

    What else do you need?
    Sadly, people purchase ebay accounts with high feedback (although again, imo, 121 isn't high) and scam a ton of people.

    Just my personal opinion, but I'd never give out my SSN to a stranger, let alone ebay.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyP
    Sadly, people purchase ebay accounts with high feedback (although again, imo, 121 isn't high) and scam a ton of people.

    Just my personal opinion, but I'd never give out my SSN to a stranger, let alone ebay.
    I have no intentions of giving this guy my SSN...I'm just going to give him my phone number since I already have an account and I'm aproved for 3 lines. He will have to get that information from sprint and hopefully they keep track of what dealer they give it to.
    I have a lot to say but I dont want to get banned...AGAIN!!
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by elbombillo2
    I have no intentions of giving this guy my SSN...I'm just going to give him my phone number since I already have an account and I'm aproved for 3 lines. He will have to get that information from sprint and hopefully they keep track of what dealer they give it to.
    I recall someone else doing that on some other thread I read. I would suggest contacting the ebay dealer and seeing if that will work with him.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths
    I recall someone else doing that on some other thread I read. I would suggest contacting the ebay dealer and seeing if that will work with him.

    its posted on his auction that you do not need to provide SSN if you are a current Sprint User.


    ...again, this guy is legit. I've read many many reviews from him.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by elbombillo2
    I have no intentions of giving this guy my SSN...I'm just going to give him my phone number since I already have an account and I'm aproved for 3 lines. He will have to get that information from sprint and hopefully they keep track of what dealer they give it to.
    you need to give your ssn to sprint to open a sprint acount.

    of you are old enough to hold the phone in your hands about a bazzilion people have access to your ssn
  13.    #13  
    They guy called me and told me that I will have to pay "Sprint" $500 with my credit card Then will credit my Sprint account $250 the next day. But I really don't need $250 on my bill. When it sounds too good to be true it usually is.
    I have a lot to say but I dont want to get banned...AGAIN!!
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by elbombillo2
    They guy called me and told me that I will have to pay "Sprint" $500 with my credit card Then will credit my Sprint account $250 the next day. But I really don't need $250 on my bill. When it sounds too good to be true it usually is.
    $250 credit on which account? Your Sprint account or your credit card's account?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
  15. #15  
    subscription post



    had it unchecked in previous post.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
  16.    #16  
    $250 on the sprint cell phone bill. He told me that people like it so they dont have to worry about paying sprint for the next few months.
    I have a lot to say but I dont want to get banned...AGAIN!!

Posting Permissions