1.    #1  
    Okay, I should have my 700P this afternoon (according to UPS tracking). Once I get it, I know how to do an ESN swap. I've done that many times before. But at what point should I have my Vision changed to Power Vision? I see where you can make changes like that on the Sprint website. Would it be of any benefit for me to go ahead and do that this morning? Or should I wait until I get my 700P and call Sprint and have them do it? Are the web changes realtime or something that is put in a queue for handling by a CS rep?
    well, as soon as the ESN swap takes effect, the CSR will kindly notify you that YOU MUST have a PV plan.

*their systems won't activate you standard Vision on a PV phone. ...not possible
    ^^^^

so dont get antsy, change it when you call in to activate.

--It should take effect within minutes
  4.    #4  
    Oh okay, thanks. Sounds like it takes care of itself. I haven't decided which level of PV to go with. I may start out with the top one and if I find I don't use Sprint TV that much, drop back down.
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfpackFan
    Oh okay, thanks. Sounds like it takes care of itself. I haven't decided which level of PV to go with. I may start out with the top one and if I find I don't use Sprint TV that much, drop back down.
    Power Vision Access: $15, good for standard browsing, comes with Sirius Hits music channel, and 1 or 2 Sprint TV Channels

Power Vision Plus: $20, Same as access + Pictures & Video sending and receiving + 1-3 more channels

Power Vision Ultimate: $25, same as Plus + all or most Sprint TV channels.
    Oh, and each is free for 1 month to try.
    once you have it in your hand.....shake well.
    Treoing & Loving it
    Are you guys going for the $15 or $25 plan?
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    I have two ppc6700 and a Samsung a900. You do not have to get the PV, they tried but I'm a have a grandfather plan. Back in the day of unlimited vision. If you are on a grandfather plan that included free unlimited vision then you are grandfather into the PV. Thats how it worked for me...
    --Don
    Did you call this # 1-888-715-4588 for the ESN swap?
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    I can't remember what number I called. Just called and ask for an ESN swap.
    --Don
    dial *2 and say customer service.
    cool, UPS just dropped it off at my house. I am at work though, will have to wait until I go home for lunch.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by donnyb
    I have two ppc6700 and a Samsung a900. You do not have to get the PV, they tried but I'm a have a grandfather plan. Back in the day of unlimited vision. If you are on a grandfather plan that included free unlimited vision then you are grandfather into the PV. Thats how it worked for me...

Ditto for me. Went from a 650 to a PPC6700, then to a A900, and finally the A920 that I have now -- just a simple ESN swap. No plan changes. I think Power Vision provisions on its own as long as you have any kind of data plan.
    So when you do an ESN do you talk to someone?
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    So when you do an ESN do you talk to someone?

yup you talk to a CSR.

dial *2 from your current Sprint phone, because you will be needing to "program" your 700P.

the CSR will walk you through it, really simple. H/She will mention it will take 2 hours or so, but really when you hang up, its done.