Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Ah well....dare to be different, right
    Phone button isn't working when I'm down in Favorites. Nothing happens when I push the Phone button. I have to scroll back up manually or go to a diff app and then click back to phone. Is anyone else seeing this?
    Great, must have application

My settings are:
    Green send button-menu
    phone button-phone
    calendar-agendus
    messaging-chatter
    home-home

This helped me coming from a Treo 650, every 700p owner needs this.
    Jimmie Geddes
    this may be a stupid question, but what is the stock messaging client name for the 700p, I can't seem to figure it out. thanx
    Quote Originally Posted by SailRace
    Am i the only one who actually likes having the menu button at the bottom. It's more natural for me, sort of the like the Alt key on a full size keyboard. It's just easy for my thumb to jump down to the right to hit the menu key there.
    Nope, I like it there also.
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfpackFan
    Nope, I like it there also.
    Me too, I never used that other shift on the 650...
    Quote Originally Posted by SailRace
    Am i the only one who actually likes having the menu button at the bottom.
    Hey, all us 600 users are right there with you. We've been used to having the menu button right there and have no problem with it staying there.
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755
    Quote Originally Posted by mshaw1515
    Phone button isn't working when I'm down in Favorites. Nothing happens when I push the Phone button. I have to scroll back up manually or go to a diff app and then click back to phone. Is anyone else seeing this?
    Anyone??? Bueller...
  9.    #89  
    this isn't a bug. it's just that the All-in-1 functions emulate Send in the Phone app. Favorites is part of the phone app, therefore no way to distinguish between them via code...

it would take by my best estimates 50+ lines of code and add a LOT more instability. i mean, as it is all you have to do is press Up a few times. most people wont even notice this. it doesn't change default behavior.

best regards, tyler
    Found a bug/issue. When I am in a game that disables Home and/or Phone button (so that button can be used in game), the buttons are re-enabled when Ludus is active. I can't use those buttons in the game without exiting the game. Make sense? Fixable?
    you only need to press the 5 way navigator up to get to the phone app.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Gotcha - way better that it was so i'll take it.

Not to be greedy - but can we swap the Home button with the red on/off/end button - or is that just crazy talk?

Thanks again for you hard work on this and your lighning fast turn around in getting this to all of us!
  13.    #93  
    >Found a bug/issue. When I am in a game that disables Home and/or Phone button (so that button can be used in game), the buttons are re-enabled when Ludus is active. I can't use those buttons in the game without exiting the game. Make sense? Fixable?<

go to menu->Exceptions
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    you only need to press the 5 way navigator up to get to the phone app.
    But if I'm on page 6 of my favorites I get really nervous that I'm so far away from the Phone screen...

Tyler,

I don't have a 700p yet, but from the screen shot I have seen of LudusP, it appears that there is no option to set the Option+Button mappings. Will the 700p default to the Option+Buttons in the Prefs/Buttons screen? Is it possible to add an Option+Button for the Home button? It is a shame to loose that button real estate.

Thanks,

Damon
    Quote Originally Posted by pureinstinct93
    Tyler,

I don't have a 700p yet, but from the screen shot I have seen of LudusP, it appears that there is no option to set the Option+Button mappings. Will the 700p default to the Option+Buttons in the Prefs/Buttons screen? Is it possible to add an Option+Button for the Home button? It is a shame to loose that button real estate.
    The option mappings seem to work based on the palm prefs. Nice!
    One thing that doesn't seem to work the way I'd expect is that the right shift button when pressed twice toggles shift off, rather than turning on capslock. When pressed twice quickly, often the menu drops down.
    Tyler, great stuff. Thanks!

One problem, though...I have Hi-Launcher configured to show a list of recently used apps. On my 650 I had this set on the Press-and-hold of the Home key. With your app I remapped my Menu functionality to the Green/Send button but I'd still like to launch my Hi-Launcher menu with a press-and-hold of that key. When I try to set this up, I see the Hi-Launcher menu pop-up quickly and then it seems to automatically select the first item in my Hi-Launcher menu and then the menu pops-down.

So, it looks like both Hi-Launcher and your app are intercepting the button presses. Any ideas for how you might be able to configure your app to play nice with Hi-Launcher being set to the press-and-hold functionality of a button your app is using (for regular presses)? One idea that comes to mind would be for you to ignore the press if the user holds the button down for more than xx milliseconds.
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    Tyler
    Awesome work as usual!
    It probably just me but I didn't find your menu, because I enabled the green phone key to be menu. But in LudusP it does not work. The real menu key does, but not the mapped key, Just a FYI, no big deal.
    Love the APP!
    Jim@treo1.com
    <a href="http://treo1.com">
    treo1.com
    One Stop, plain and simple
    <a href="http://treo1.com/index650.htm"> Visit our new Treo650 optimized site!!</a>
    <a href="http://palmoscentral.com"> Visit our new website palmOSCentral.com!</a>
    nice proggie. gladly paid the $5 bucks.
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast