Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2025262728293031323334 LastLast
    Tyler,

Will the 'make menu shift' problem be fixed soon?

Thanks.

Jeff
    Hi - I have LudusP installed on my VZW Treo 700p.

I have assigned the Green "Send" key to the "Phone" App, and the Blue "Phone" key to TakePHone. If my Treo 700p turns off it does not wake back up with a press of the Green "Send" key. Is there a way to fix this in LudusP???
    Thanks,

Mark

Palm III > Palm Vx > Sony Clie PEG760N > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650
    First, admittingly I am lazy tonight and didn't feel like sifting through 580 posts.
    Forgive me and I promise I will keep up with this thread from here on out.

I am using version 1.13 and have it set to map Home to my default launcher (MegaLauncher 6.1). I also have the default launcher checked as well as the "Home" interception option checked.

Even with all of that my home takes me to Palms' default launcher. What am I doing wrong here? TIA and I apologize for not scrolling through the entire thread.

Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beavis10
    Tyler,

Will the 'make menu shift' problem be fixed soon?

Thanks.

Jeff
    Tyler -

This has been a problem for over 1 month. Can you at least give us an update as to whether you can, or cannot fix the 'make menu shift' problem? No one on these boards expects miracles, and you have done a great job programming useful workarounds for both the 650 and 700p. However, we would like to get feedback as to where you stand in the process of development.

Thx
  5.    #585  
    hi,

i don't think it will be that hard to fix, so i've been devoting all my attention to the backup crash. how about this... if i don't have a new version with backup fixes ready by early next week, i'll release just a stepping stone release with the menu shift fix?

regards, tyler
    Sounds good. Thanks Tyler.

Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by LudusAdmin
    hi,

i don't think it will be that hard to fix, so i've been devoting all my attention to the backup crash. how about this... if i don't have a new version with backup fixes ready by early next week, i'll release just a stepping stone release with the menu shift fix?

regards, tyler
    and the spacebar speakerphone bug for the headset too?

Al
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    hi,

regards, tyler

Thanks Tyler...much appreciated!
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Thanks Tyler - sounds good.
    i don't think it will be that hard to fix, so i've been devoting all my attention to the backup crash.
    Just adding a bad message: LudusP has confirmed problems during backup performed this time with Resco backup:
    Crashes happened when LudusP was enabled, did not happen when it was disabled.

For me, the problem will be in insufficient locking. Tyler, if you are interested, contact me at palm@resco-net.com.

Jan Slodicka
    Resco
    BTW, the user that reported this, wrote also that the crashes were cured by adding LudusP to the Resco Backup lock list. This proves the locking diagnosis, hence the fix should not be too difficult.

For me the good message is that Resco Backup can handle this. The worse message is that it did not do so automatically, i.e. a user action was required.

Jan Slodicka
  12.    #592  
    I'm in contact with Jan, who's been EXTREMELY helpful in getting this resolved. So, a few days delay and then we'll have a new release that fixes backup issues and minor button bugs

regards, tyler
    Thanks Tyler and Jan. I use both of your products and looking forward to the improvements.
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
    I'm in contact with Jan, who's been EXTREMELY helpful in getting this resolved. So, a few days delay and then we'll have a new release that fixes backup issues and minor button bugs

regards, tyler
    Tyler,

I hope you are not forgeting about this:
    Well, while in a call when the headset is connected I see there is a cancel headset option button first and then after that button is pressed I see a speaker phone option.
    What is happening is that you are enabling speaker phone without canceling the headset first. So the headset doesn't know what happened when the speaker phone gets activated. Therefore, I would do the following:
    If there is a bt headset connected then disconnect the headset first and then enable the speaker phone. This should do it. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks a lot,

Al
    i searched through the forums and this thread but no luck on my prob.

I use ispin 1.8, Chatteremail v. 2.0.3b1 and have LUdusP 1.13 setup so when i press the Home key it will go to iSpin (my default launcher).

Everything works great, except when I am in chattermail and press the home key, it goes to the default home instead of ispin.

I see that in chattermail it has its own hard button functions, and i leave the hard button 4 as default.
  16.    #596  
    hi Al,

no problem. that sounds good

seru-
    it worked just fine for me with chatter. have you Excluded any apps?

regards, tyler
    I have version 1.7 registered,
    green mapped to home
    red mapped to menu
    phone like 650
    home mapped to power
    my problem is that home lost its mapping so I can not power off the device, I have to wait for it to time out. When I try to enter LudusP I get...
    "Error 5 : Invalid parameter."
    Palm Pro < Palm III < Palm IIIx < Palm IIIe < Palm VII < Handspring Visor < Sony PEG s320 < Kyocera 6035 < Samsung i300 < Palm TC < Sprint 650 < LifeDrive < Sprint Treo 700p < Sprint Treo 755p < Sprint Centro
  18.    #598  
    hi, two things:

1) if you uninstall/reinstall it should fix unconditionally
    2) does everything in the app look normal? are any of the settings blank? (empty strings instead of ":None")

thanks! regards, tyler
    I deleted the two files, then soft reset and went back to 1.13. I will try 1.17 again, when I was using it everything in the app did look normal, but I will check again.
    Palm Pro < Palm III < Palm IIIx < Palm IIIe < Palm VII < Handspring Visor < Sony PEG s320 < Kyocera 6035 < Samsung i300 < Palm TC < Sprint 650 < LifeDrive < Sprint Treo 700p < Sprint Treo 755p < Sprint Centro
    What is the latest version of LudusP that is out? I think it was 1.13 that I was having problems with and had to take it off my phone.