Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192425262728293031323334 LastLast
    Tyler,

The space bar activating the speakerphone is buggy. I have a Bluetooth headset and the first time I checked for messages even though my headset was connected the voice came from the earpiece and not from the BT headset. Then I tried turn off/on the BT and it worked but after pressing the space bar my headset stayed connected (I heard air coming from the headset) though now the voice was coming from the speaker. I think it needs a little bit of work for the space bar function. Do you have a BT headset? I have a Cardo Scala 500

Thanks for the update,

Al
    Tyler,

There is still a problem with Make Menu Shift. With 1.7 it doesn't work at all. Even when checked, it still functions as a menu button.

Jeff
    Tyler, thanks for the update. 1.7 fixes the problem with the option button not working. I've noticed a problem with LudusP and KeyGuardTime (and have notified Tom, the developer of that program also): KeyGuardTime allows you to see vital information with a press and hold of a user-assigned button. With LudusP enabled, I cannot assign KGT to the Phone button (my preferred button). With LudusP disabled, it works again as normal.
  4.    #564  
    treolo,

just tested. i see your point... the thing is that LP simulates a tap on the speakerphone button (which is replaced by a bt headset button)... my question is what would you like it to do when there's a bt headset connected?

beavis,

thanks for the heads up... investigating...

acoustic,

due to the way i have the key handling code set up, there's not much i can do about this. maybe a press and hold of the calendar button would work (if you set calendar to :None in LP)

regards, tyler
    Quote Originally Posted by LudusAdmin
    treolo,

just tested. i see your point... the thing is that LP simulates a tap on the speakerphone button (which is replaced by a bt headset button)... my question is what would you like it to do when there's a bt headset connected?

regards, tyler
    Well, while in a call when the headset is connected I see there is a cancel headset option button first and then after that button is pressed I see a speaker phone option.
    What is happening is that you are enabling speaker phone without canceling the headset first. So the headset doesn't know what happened when the speaker phone gets activated. Therefore, I would do the following:
    If there is a bt headset connected then disconnect the headset first and then enable the speaker phone. This should do it. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Al
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Same problem here. The "Make Menu Shift" option doesn't work.

Thanks.

Mike
    Yep make menu shift does not work...

Al
    When I try to hang up using Home = end, it doesn't hang up...
    Treo 700p, 650p 600p, 300p, IIIc, III, Vx, USR Palm Pilot, Newton Message Pad 130, Newton Message Pad 120, (Was there a MP 100?), HP Calculator, Pencil and Paper, Chisel and Rock ....
    I bought LudusP the first week it was released out of necessity since Agendus had hijacked the calendar button defaulting it back to Datebook. Since such time I have had stability/slowness issues with the 700p so I decided to troubleshoot it all by hard reseting the 700p and reinstalling everything. Now that I have the updated version of Agendus that no longer hijacks the calendar button, I was considering not reinstalling LudusP since it would be one less suspect to troubleshoot. This is what I found:

1) Performed hard reset to wipe.
    2) Removed all files from Backup and Archive directory.
    2) Installed latest Agendus.
    3) Verified that the new version did not hijack the calendar button.
    4) Backed up 700 to SD card.
    5) Installed LudusP v1.13 from website.
    6) Immediately found that the calendar button was now hijacked again to Datebook.
    7) Went into LudusP and noticed that calendar was set to :NONE and LudusP was not even enabled.
    8) Restored from backup in Step 4).
    9) Calendar button was still assigned to Datebook instead of Agendus (?!?)
    10) Went into Agendus and had it reassign the Datebook button to Agendus.
    11) Verified that the button was mapped correctly.

It seems as if LudusP involuntarily re-mapped the Calendar button to Datebook when it was installed without my even enabling it. Why would it do this?
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    The easy fix for me is just to remove LudusP and then have Agendus re-register the buttons. Still quite strange though that LudusP appeared to re-map the button to Datebook as soon as it was installed.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
  11.    #571  
    Hi,

LudusP doesn't touch that, so i'm not sure what the problem is. I'm working on the other stuff (esp. the menu bug fix and trying to get bt headset compatibility)

regards, tyler
    I'd like to report that the "menu bug" is actually good for me. v1.7 allows holding the 700p menu button to show the command bar (a Butler feature), whereas the button I remapped the menu function to (green) does not have this capability. As you fix this "bug" Tyler, please keep this in mind. Thanks.
    Any updates Tyler?

Al
  14.    #574  
    yeah but i really need help with this database error. i feel like we can't start innovating more with ludusp until we can get this cleared up and off our plate.

SO... if you have experienced an error 41 or 43 please contact me via email with details of what happened, including: 1) when it happened, 2) what you had done recently, 3) if you ever got it to go away

my email: tylerfaux <.a@a.> gmail /com

regards, tyler
    Quote Originally Posted by ERicJ
    Rob,

I've been using Backupman v2.03 since it came out on my 650 and now my 700p. I've always had reset issues after performing a backup with BackupMan, it seems to hog and not release memory. Check out this thread on the topic. That's also where you'll find the nifty little app MemoryInfo in post #3, which I just searched and found that it's been updated to v1.1 per this thread. Anyway I've always done a manual soft reset after each BackupMan run; otherwise the next big app that ran (Blazer, Bejeweled 2, OnlyMe, etc.) would reset my Treo.

Regards,
    ERic

I am using both BackupMan and the LudusP app for remapping the green button. I always get a soft reset every time doing a backup with BackupMan.

I just now disabled LudusP to test if the reset continues, and in fact, the reset problem persists even after disabling LudusP. So from my own experience, LudusP is not causing the reset problem.

I do have a bunch of other apps on my 700p, so maybe one of these other programs is causing the resetting with BackupMan.
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Thanks for the info.

I'm not sure what's causing the resets. My TX doesn't reset with BackupMan but my 700P does.

Seems like everyone is pointing at the other guy to take responsibility. Bits N Bolts says it's a conflict with some other app.

Go figure.
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
  17.    #577  
    i will be in contact with Mike at Bits n Bolts tomorrow and ask for advice on fixing this problem. i'll update as soon as i know anything

cheers, tyelr
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung
    I am using both BackupMan and the LudusP app for remapping the green button. I always get a soft reset every time doing a backup with BackupMan.

I just now disabled LudusP to test if the reset continues, and in fact, the reset problem persists even after disabling LudusP. So from my own experience, LudusP is not causing the reset problem.

I do have a bunch of other apps on my 700p, so maybe one of these other programs is causing the resetting with BackupMan.
    I have the latest version of BackupMan (2.1) and LudusP 1.13. I have absolutely no trouble with backing up or restoring.
    Tyler,

Any updates for the known bugs we reported on the day the latest beta was posted?

Thanks,

Al
    I've got the latest version of Backupman but have not installed LudusP on my VZW 700p. I have not experience any soft reset problems.
    Mowgli the Jungle Boy
    ---------------------------------
    Orange Handspring Visor Deluxe
    Tungsten T
    Treo 700p VZW