Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny
    Doh!!! I registered from Blazer and must have missed it. Let me check the email.

No, nothing in the email...
    I paid and never got an email either.
    Laissez Faire
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny
    Doh!!! I registered from Blazer and must have missed it. Let me check the email.

No, nothing in the email...
    Maybe when his computer crashed he lost all his registration data and doesn't have a backup? I'm sure if he knew you had paid he would have sent you a code.
    No offense to anybody, but this is not the first time Tyler runs away from a project. I'm still waiting for an update for SharkLinks, which was supposed to be updated months ago. I don't mind paying for it as long as the work gets done. Sorry for been so harsh.

Al
    At least LudasP does has the basics down and fixes some of the big issues with buttons on the 700p.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Can anyone tell me how to remap the Send (green) key to be the "Home" key?
  6.    #486  
    yup, basically i've had to switch over to a new comp and that's been kind of rough. nothing was lost though, i back up regularly. i'm still finishing some school work, but i have more plans for LudusP.

i am sending codes out to those who lost/missed theirs right now.

regards, tyler
    Quote Originally Posted by LudusAdmin
    yup, basically i've had to switch over to a new comp and that's been kind of rough. nothing was lost though, i back up regularly. i'm still finishing some school work, but i have more plans for LudusP.

i am sending codes out to those who lost/missed theirs right now.

regards, tyler
    Got mine. Thanks.
    Laissez Faire
    OK Tyler, we look forward to at least a few fixes... When on a call pressing the phone button doesn't take you back to contacts like it used to, it asks if you want to dial another call instead. Also, Keyguard used to work with option and end... (This would be option-home for me)

Thanks,
    Vincent
    Last edited by IamVincent; 06/15/2006 at 01:30 AM.
    Treo 700p, 650p 600p, 300p, IIIc, III, Vx, USR Palm Pilot, Newton Message Pad 130, Newton Message Pad 120, (Was there a MP 100?), HP Calculator, Pencil and Paper, Chisel and Rock ....
    Tyler,

Did you get Grafitti Anywhere to work with Ludus?
    "Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay."
    Got it. Thanks. Now is there any way to remap the end key, or map power to another key?
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Anyone use this program that is not coverting from another Treo? I am a new Treo user (many Palms before) and have read all the good things about this program. I am trying it, but do not see any good reason to buy it. Sometimes ZLauncher goes back to the Palm launcher that Ludusp seems to resolve and the ability to remap the send key are the only two things I see useful. Am I missing something?
    tyler, this has gone far enough, if you want some time off after school has ended I don't blame you, but tell us that you are taking off and tell us for how long. You are running a one "man" show, so be a man and run it responsibly. We are not your friends at school that it is cool to dItch sometimes, I have kids that are a couple of years younger than you are. Continue development or release the code so that other developers can take it to the next level. Yes I read above that your computer is burned, you made enough money to buy a new one so get moving. BTW you can use your treo to respond to questions over 90% of my posts are from my Treo.
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    tyler, this has gone far enough, if you want some time off after school has ended I don't blame you, but tell us that you are taking off and tell us for how long. You are running a one "man" show, so be a man and run it responsibly. We are not your friends at school that it is cool to dItch sometimes, I have kids that are a couple of years younger than you are. Continue development or release the code so that other developers can take it to the next level. Yes I read above that your computer is burned, you made enough money to buy a new one so get moving. BTW you can use your treo to respond to questions over 90% of my posts are from my Treo.
    Tyler posted in another thread that he is responding to support emails.

That seems fair enough but if he will not respond consistently in the forum should he have his own sub-forum?

I don't mean this visioucly but it seems like a valid question to me. Post after post after post has been ignored and this is the developer's forum.
    i thought this was the main way to communicate withhim evidant by the 25 oages in this thread alone. I know it was moved from 700p to developer's forum but he knows it exists and that is where his customers are.
    Treoing & Loving it
  15.    #495  
    i am responding to support emails i have a new version ready that has space bar toggle speakerphone support.

to save time, i'd like to request that you reply with any bugs that have shown up in the v1.6 beta. that way i can fix all of them and release the final.

best regards, tyler
  16.    #496  
    gt5l-

please understand that I'm not trying to "ditch" my customers. i absolutely love programming and releasing and updating applications which is why i've done LudusP so quickly after the 700's release without a device and now am hoping to continue to improve on it.

when it came down to it, i had to make a choice on whether to continue with support emails or forums posts while my computer was down. the decision i made was based on the fact that i had developed LudusP a LOT (4 releases in just over a week) and i wanted to let people on the board have a chance to reply with issues or feature requests. in that time i would put my attention on support-handling.

it's clear that the time is up and i'm ready to get back to developing. i'm on a temporary computer and i'm trying to solve some coding issues (i need to reregister my IDE and get the three IDEs i used to have set up).

it was not my intent to leave you hanging, and i'm sorry i didn't reply sooner. you're absolutely right this is a developer board and as such i have a duty to check it and respond often. (i usually check TreoCentral 10 times a day. in the past week that has gone down to .5 times a day).

i apologize sincerely for any inconvenience the delay in development has caused.

best regards, tyler
    Jeez, Tyler, you're HOW old???

You've got the style and grace of someone much older......

edit: how can I get the latest version?
    Quote Originally Posted by LudusAdmin
    gt5l-

please understand that I'm not trying to "ditch" my customers. i absolutely love programming and releasing and updating applications which is why i've done LudusP so quickly after the 700's release without a device and now am hoping to continue to improve on it.

when it came down to it, i had to make a choice on whether to continue with support emails or forums posts while my computer was down. the decision i made was based on the fact that i had developed LudusP a LOT (4 releases in just over a week) and i wanted to let people on the board have a chance to reply with issues or feature requests. in that time i would put my attention on support-handling.

it's clear that the time is up and i'm ready to get back to developing. i'm on a temporary computer and i'm trying to solve some coding issues (i need to reregister my IDE and get the three IDEs i used to have set up).

it was not my intent to leave you hanging, and i'm sorry i didn't reply sooner. you're absolutely right this is a developer board and as such i have a duty to check it and respond often. (i usually check TreoCentral 10 times a day. in the past week that has gone down to .5 times a day).

i apologize sincerely for any inconvenience the delay in development has caused.

best regards, tyler

Treoing & Loving it
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Good lord, people. Every software developer for the Treo is working to update their software for the 700p and so far roughly three have actually finished the work. Meanwhile, Tyler had an app out within a day of the 700p's release and updated it within a week. Now you're complaining because he's gone a week or so without putting out a new update? On a $5 piece of software? Cut the guy some slack.