Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 141920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rick2203
    I use the txted to landline actually did it by mistake i thought i was sending a txt to a mobile but instead i sent it to a landline. and i tried it with myself , you send a regular txt like you would to a mobile #, when the other person gets it, their phone rings, says press 1 to hear the message, they press it and the automated lady speaks whatever you wrote, then you get a confirmation txt on your phone, saying it was received.
    Wow, that's wild! I never knew about that. I wonder how long Sprint has had that. The caller ID even shows up as your mobile number when it's calling them. The landline recipient can also respond with a voice message or one of 4 or 5 canned text messages ("Yes", "No", "Thank you", "Where are you?"). Very neat.
    I found an unexpected benefit of LudusP, as I mentioned over in the 700p Bug List thread. If you map Send to run an application rather than do :CmdBar (ah well, guess I'll get back the ability to do that once there's a version out that can use Option + button combos), you can use this to escape from old games that remap the four app buttons (which didn't use to include the Home button) to be game controls.
    I have a couple feature requests.

First, add me to the list of people who want the ability to assign an app the menu key. I currently have the send button assigned to be the menu key, which means my only options are to have 2 menu keys or 2 shift keys. I'd rather not have any redundant keys.

Second, web (aka Blazer) does not show in the list of assignable apps. I see the url option but more often than not I want to go back to the page that I was viewing. Interestingly, Sudoku is in the list but Blazer isn't. Ideally, I would like to see all installed apps in the list.

I'm using LudusP 1.6.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Sorry to post this, but couldn't find where I can get the latest beta of LudusP (and didn't see it on his site)....just got my 700P... thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by longterm
    I don't understand why people are having trouble with Agendus; I set the Calendar button to Agendus in Palm Prefs, and it works perfectly and always has...
    Many people (myself included) have had similar problems with Agendus. The most common was it taking over the Phone button. After purchasing and installing the 1.16 beta, I no longer have that problem.

Thanks again, Tyler!!!
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
    I think 1.3 is more stable than 1.6.

Al
    any progress tyler, i am looking for the offical release of 1.6 with the fixes
    Treoing & Loving it
    I paid several days ago and have not received my registration code yet... anyone else having the same issue?
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny
    I paid several days ago and have not received my registration code yet... anyone else having the same issue?
    Me too but he's probably been so busy testing, repairing, upgrading that he hasn't had an opportunity to deal with registrations yet. I'm not concerned.
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    I paid this morning & got my registration code immediately.
    do you have a spam catcher or bulk folder?
  12.    #472  
    on my 700p... I'm really sorry but my computer died yesterday and I'm totally without access to anything until I get it fixed.

tyler
    I just bought it and the last page that says you have completed your purchase there was a button on the bottom right that said return to merchant. When I clicked on that I was instantly take back the the ludus site and there was a reg code. Also, right afterwards I received an eMail with the same info...

Treo 700p, 650p 600p, 300p, IIIc, III, Vx, USR Palm Pilot, Newton Message Pad 130, Newton Message Pad 120, (Was there a MP 100?), HP Calculator, Pencil and Paper, Chisel and Rock ....
    It's OK Tyler. We're rooting for you. (Just bought LudusP also : )

Quote Originally Posted by LudusAdmin
    on my 700p... I'm really sorry but my computer died yesterday and I'm totally without access to anything until I get it fixed.

tyler
    Treo 700p, 650p 600p, 300p, IIIc, III, Vx, USR Palm Pilot, Newton Message Pad 130, Newton Message Pad 120, (Was there a MP 100?), HP Calculator, Pencil and Paper, Chisel and Rock ....
    How's it looking Tyler, or anyone who's heard from him?
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    On the off chance anyone else is using the security app OnlyMe and LudusP... when you remap a hardbutton with LudusP it is no longer recognized as an input key by OnlyMe. To get around this you can use the LudusP "Exclusions" feature and disable LudusP when OnlyMe runs. So far this is working great for me.

ERic
    no news yet, huh
    Treoing & Loving it
    Just want to bump this thread to see if anyone has heard anything about the new version?
    Hey Tyler... Are you still with us? Even if your computer's down you should be able to continue to check this on your Treo. Thanks, -Vincent
    Quote Originally Posted by IamVincent
    I just bought it and the last page that says you have completed your purchase there was a button on the bottom right that said return to merchant. When I clicked on that I was instantly take back the the ludus site and there was a reg code. Also, right afterwards I received an eMail with the same info...

Doh!!! I registered from Blazer and must have missed it. Let me check the email.

No, nothing in the email...
    Last edited by skfny; 06/14/2006 at 09:12 AM.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.