Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    I have been unable to use this software... I keep getting the database not found error as has been posted elsewhere in this thread... I paid the five bucks and never received a serial number... ZZtechs has an updated beta Zlauncher 5.42b2 which resolves the issue with it and the home key... Five bucks is not much however I have been unable to use this software and the Ludus website doesn't appear to have a tech support option...
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkAv8r
    I have been unable to use this software... I keep getting the database not found error as has been posted elsewhere in this thread... I paid the five bucks and never received a serial number... ZZtechs has an updated beta Zlauncher 5.42b2 which resolves the issue with it and the home key... Five bucks is not much however I have been unable to use this software and the Ludus website doesn't appear to have a tech support option...
    support@ludustech.com
    They got back to me within minutes on 2 occassions.

As for your serial number, you should have gotten it on the last page after paying. Thats when I got mine. Though you make a point about the email, as I never received mine.

To me, its much more than fixing the "home" button. I enjoy making the Green button my "contacts" and the Phone button as my.... "phone button." Sorry you don't find this that useful, but I'm sure many disagree. Not so sure how you didn't find the tech support either, but good luck.
    BikeAv8r if you've been reading this thread you'll see how active Ludus tech is, and how helpful.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    I emailed ludus for assistance...
    Last edited by BlkAv8r; 06/06/2006 at 06:19 AM.
    For the database not found...i would uninstall / delete the file from yoru device, and reinstall it.

I can't help with your registration code, but i would just send Tyler an email.

Reinstalling the app should clear everything up. Just make sure you do a soft reset after deleting the file.
  6.    #426  
    responded to your email. i'm not sure what it is because i fixed the bug that prevents that database error. obviously it's showing up again. could you tell me (either here or via email) WHEN you get this error? that is, is it when you hit a button or when you're trying to change buttons in the app or when you exit/enter the app?

thanks! regards, tyler
  7.    #427  
    clipcarl-

will fix.

regards, tyler
    Just want to confirm that 2day, TakePhone and other shsh apps
    aren't appearing as selections anymore (they did in 1.3).
    Quote Originally Posted by lemongrass
    Just want to confirm that 2day, TakePhone and other shsh apps
    aren't appearing as selections anymore (they did in 1.3).
    I noticed that too, but if you leave the selection as :None (which looks to be the same as saying default) and are using the normal phone button for takephone, it will take care of itself. The others I don't know about.
    2day also works fine if you map it from the 700p Preferences screen and leave the Calendar button set to ":None" in LudusP.
    Tyler,

No offense guy, but I don't want to enter my PayPal password in the Ludus Site's custom page. Can I just go directly to PayPal and send it to LudusP with my HotSync ID? (I don't even have my 700P yet, it's on the way, but this looks like a "must have" for me).
    Tyler,

Did you ever get a chance to check why Graffiti Anywhere overrides Ludus, when both are active. I would really like to get my Graffiti working on the 700P. Thanks.

Keep up the good work. Good luck on your final.
    "Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay."
  13.    #433  
    hparsons-

don't worry... that IS paypal's site (look up top... you'll see the ssl encrypted PayPal domain). PayPal lets businesses add a custom logo to the payment page, but it's ALWAYS on PayPal's servers. However, if it does make you feel better then yes you can send a payment to sales@ludustech.com but i'll have to generate the code manually so it'll take longer...

(when you order on the LudusTech site thru PayPal it is automatically generated and displayed)

General info: i'm working on the 2day/TakePhone bugs. it'll be fixed in a bit...

regards, tyler
  14.    #434  
    rvr- downloading and checking now...

regards, tyler
    edited b/c Tyler beat me to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by LudusAdmin
    rvr- downloading and checking now...

regards, tyler
    Thanks.

Let me know what you think.
    "Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay."
  17.    #437  
    okay i have a feeling i know what you're talking about with regard to the call duration. is this a preference that you set in the phone app? i can't get it to appear... (my friend called me and no luck)

regards, tyler
    Hey Tyler, sorry wasn't online to answer your questions sooner.

Let me first say that I think we're all very appreciative of your efforts, and to me, your availability, quick response, and quick implementation of features, makes you very valuable to the Treo community. For a product like the Treo that we use all day every day fixing the little nagging issues and or implementing new ones makes the Treo all the more attractive. Now that the 700p is a pretty nice version of the Treo, you've got fairly nice hardware to work with.

Since we can't expect you to add features to LudusP for free for the next 5 years... I could see you developing either a line of utilities or maybe "plug-ins" for LudusP...

<edit addition> (Or I guess new version with an upgrade fee could work)

OK...
    I think they've explained the spacebar/Speakerphone toggle:
    When on a call on the Treo 600 pushing the spacebar would toggle speakerphone on and off.

It's nice for a couple reasons... First when on a call having to look at the screen means having to take the phone away from your ear, and possibly missing part of the conversation. Second, if you've selected "ignore screen input during call" (I forget the exact wording) then I don't thing you can use the onscreen speakerphone button (from the screen)

The call duration message is the message you get right after a call informing you about the duration of the call. While it is sometimes useful information it blocks the lower part of the screen and I think blocks user input... So it would be nice to be able to shorten the duration of that message or better yet, have a pref that allows you to call up that message on command with a key command rather than by default.

Personally, it's pretty rare that I want to know about call duration and would just like to be able to see it in the call log...

Thanks! -Vincent
    Last edited by IamVincent; 06/06/2006 at 02:53 PM.
    Treo 700p, 650p 600p, 300p, IIIc, III, Vx, USR Palm Pilot, Newton Message Pad 130, Newton Message Pad 120, (Was there a MP 100?), HP Calculator, Pencil and Paper, Chisel and Rock ....
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    I would get the database not found error upon installation after reboot... The phone becomes unusable as the error message is on the phone page. Selecting ok does nothing... I received the reg code... Doesn't help I can't get that far... Perhaps there is a newer version than the one I'm trying to install... The version I downloaded/installed was on your website 6/3
  20.    #440  
    i would recommend deleting LudusP and installing the v1.6 beta here or the v1.13 stable that's on LudusTech.com/ludusp/

regards, tyler