Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LudusAdmin
    gt5l- will be added for release! thanks

Jimmie- nice, thanks for recommendation

Big Tone- no ETA, it depends on the demand for it. it's a lot to write if no one really wants it.

>By the way, I have no idea what the speakerphone menu bar toggler is.

DITTO! can someone please get an answer to me?
    Hey Tyler... i think I am Vincent is referring to a feature from way back on the T600... here is his post from above -
    Wow... the call end button works right! LOVE IT!

2 Future (or maybe present? : ) Feature Requests:

Can you shorten the time of the little "call duration message... It's kind of nice to know how long I was on a call, but it seems to last forever when you're in a hurry to do the next thing... It would be nice if it was a pref and the time was adjustable...

And..... Can I have my menu bar toggles the speaker phone feature from the Treo 600?

Back on the 600, if u hit the space bar, it would bounce u b/w the speaker phone and regular earpiece... (spkrphone off & on basically)
    -jscott
  2.    #402  
    okay cool yeah that's an AWESOME feature. both of those don't seem hard lemme look into it after my last final tomorrow.

regards, tyler
    Tyler you're too much Thanks for an awesome aoo, good luck on your exams.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    LudusP v1.6 FORUM BETA!

Listen, guys, if you're going to post a link to this file anywhere else you HAVE to post this as well, it's important:

TO UPRADE FROM ANY EARLIER VERSION, YOU MUST MUST MUST MUST DO THIS:

1) disable LudusP by UNchecking Enabled
    2) soft reset your 700p
    3) HotSync or copy from an SD card v1.6

sound good? did i make it clear enough ? alright, then here you go: http://www.ludustech.com/download.ph...dusPbeta16.zip
    Hey Tyler,

You're awesome thanks! Your dedication is amazing. 1 Question. What if I was an ***** and installed before reading those three steps up there? Are there any files I need to search for or delete after trying to delete the 1.6 and install again?

Thanks
  5.    #405  
    Chazzan,

don't worry about it. the only possible bad consequence is that you'll lose your LudusP settings Just delete LudusP and install the new v1.6

regards, tyler
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    Chazzan,

don't worry about it. the only possible bad consequence is that you'll lose your LudusP settings Just delete LudusP and install the new v1.6

regards, tyler
    What an amazingly quick reply. I am deliberately checking this guy's site for more of the products he offers. This is business.
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Get Chatter Tyler. It is the killer email app, so long as you have an email server with IMAP Idle capability. You get the Push functionality of BB w/o having to utilize an enterprise server.

One note for the next LudusP release - when you change Menu to Shift and the hold down the button, you cam't type any characters. When you hold the normal shift key, you can type an unlimited # of characters.

Thanx Tyler!
    BB GoAmerica > BB Earthlink > Verizon Treo 600 > Sprint Treo 650 > Sprint Treo 700p > Sprint Treo 755p & Sprint MotoQ
    Tyler
    Chatter is awesome!
    Also I sent you a gmail, but any way to get my code again, I hard reset and forgot to write it down, and most important, good luck on the finals!
    Jim@treo1.com
    <a href="http://treo1.com">
    treo1.com
    One Stop, plain and simple
    <a href="http://treo1.com/index650.htm"> Visit our new Treo650 optimized site!!</a>
    <a href="http://palmoscentral.com"> Visit our new website palmOSCentral.com!</a>
    Global Posts
    214 Global Posts
    THIS is how my fingers are wired to operate thanks to the 650:
    Works great!:
    phone: all in one
    green: home/launcher(Initiate)
    red: menu
    home: power/end
    This has to be my most appreciated app ever.
    Thanks, Tyler!
    Can't see 2day, 4stocks, or 4cast in the drop-down list for the Send Button. I had v1.13 configured to launch 2day and now can't do that. Can you fix this? I was just getting used to using the Send button for 2day so that Agendus can cycle through views using the Calendar button.

Edit: These progs don't show up in the drop-down list for any of the buttons, including the Calendar, Home, etc.
    Palm IIIe -> Palm IIIc -> Samsung SPH-I300 -> Samsung SPH-I330 -> Dell Axim A5 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Tungsten T5 -> Treo 700p
    i've been trying chatter. It's pretty awesome, but so far the "production release" is having all kinds of problems on my 700p. The developer told me to try the latest beta, which I'll try tomorrow.

So, if you're gonna try Chatter on a 700p, use the latest beta, not the production version.

And for those of you who are going to as (I know you are!), the problems I'm having include resets and disappearing email text. I'd send you a screenshot,but i don't know how to take one.
    I've been using the latest beta of Chatter for a week now with no issues.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  13.    #413  
    okay, so i can add in the space bar feature. but now i don't understand what the End call duration thing is? can someone explain...

regards, tyler
    okay, so i can add in the space bar feature. but now i don't understand what the End call duration thing is? can someone explain...

regards, tyler
    I'm guessing people are looking for a feature where your phone will tell you how long each phone call took in the call log. In my opinion, this isn't something that your program needs to have. There are hacks already available for this. I think some are getting a bit too greedy here when all we initially wanted was a way to reconfig our buttons, and you've done that well for us, so thanks!
    Global Posts
    214 Global Posts
    no, the 700 already does that and it remains there way too long...folks are wanting to shorten it or eliminate it.
    One thing I hate is when you go to get a voicemail instead of going directly to the voice mail you have to first listen to the fact that you have x # of voicemails then push 1 to get them......
    HELLO...I know I have voice mails, that's why I clicked 'voicemail'! when I click voicemail I want to go directly to it.
    Global Posts
    214 Global Posts
    Wasn't asking you to do anything about that voicemail thing,Tyler, just a shootin from the hip rant!
    Hello Tyler,

Love your app. I have one small consern, when I assing buttons in NESEM program, talk button leaves the app and goes to the phone. In order to use NESEM I have to disable LudusP and then enable after i am done playing. Its very uncomfortable. Can anything be done about it? Oh and also when you in favorites talk button doesnt work. I know you mention have to click up. Just a reminder for future relases.

Thanks in advance,

Roman
    Tyler,
    Great app. Thanks.
    Please forgive me if this was covered earlier. I really can't read all 21 pages.
    Is there anyway to make the green send key actually turn on the phone (like any real cell phone does)?
    Palm V --> Clie 610 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 ("verizonfied") --> Treo 650 ("verizonfied") --> Vz Treo 700p -->AT&T Tilt
    Has anyone else noticed that LudusP causes a problem with the function of the mail hard button while in Chatter mail? If you use the cycle feature to switch between selected mail folders in chatter, this doesn't appear to work for me after installing LudusP. Am I doing something wrong or is LudusP interfering with this? Thanks.
    Hi Ludus, there a few problems with the 1.6 beta.

First, if you use the menu-as-shift option and hold down that key as you would hold down the shift key on a typewriter it still functions as menu and not as shift. For example, if you hold down menu (as shift) and while holding it down hit the letter 'p' it will do the paste operation instead of typing a capital 'P' as it should. The other (left) shift key and the 650 don't do that.

Second, when assigning a new button to act as menu, the button should not repeat when held down.

Third, when assigning a new button to act as menu, the menu should be shown when the button is released and not when it is pressed. This is so that if you press a key while holding down the menu button you get the associated menu action without actually showing the menu. That's the way the default menu button works (as well as the 650).

I'm one of those people who used to holding down the modifier buttons (shift, menu, option) while pressing the keys they modify and if you could get them working just like the original buttons on the Treo when they are remapped by your program that would be great!

Thanks for a useful app; I bought it on the first day it was released! Good luck on your exams. School should come first, Treo apps second. I heard that you're still in high school, is that true? If so, you are an impressive young man to be a successful developer already!