Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920212223242530 ... LastLast
    Where at? The link at the top of this thread still points to v 1.13....
    Treo 700p, 650p 600p, 300p, IIIc, III, Vx, USR Palm Pilot, Newton Message Pad 130, Newton Message Pad 120, (Was there a MP 100?), HP Calculator, Pencil and Paper, Chisel and Rock ....
    Quote Originally Posted by IamVincent
    Where at? The link at the top of this thread still points to v 1.13....
    bottom of page 18
    Thanks, just found it : )
    Treo 700p, 650p 600p, 300p, IIIc, III, Vx, USR Palm Pilot, Newton Message Pad 130, Newton Message Pad 120, (Was there a MP 100?), HP Calculator, Pencil and Paper, Chisel and Rock ....
    Nice Tyler... So far so good!
    (Note: I haven't read the directions... as usual : )

Interesting, I've checked make menu shift...

My "new" shift button on the bottom right acts different then the shift buttom on the bottom left, but I like it... It kind of does both...

If I push it and release it acts like shift, if I hold it down it acts like the menu button. Is this intentional? Kinda cool ...

The phone button works great... Sometimes there's a slight delay before it returns to the phone app, but maybe that's just on my treo cause....

If I add a new contact and then hit done I get a couple second hesitation and I assumed it's because I have 6,000+ contacts...
    Last edited by IamVincent; 06/05/2006 at 07:06 PM.
    Wow... the call end button works right! LOVE IT!

2 Future (or maybe present? : ) Feature Requests:

Can you shorten the time of the little "call duration message... It's kind of nice to know how long I was on a call, but it seems to last forever when you're in a hurry to do the next thing... It would be nice if it was a pref and the time was adjustable...

And..... Can I have my menu bar toggles the speaker phone feature from the Treo 600?
    I don't think that's the reason for ludusP to "shorten call duration", while I'm sure Tyler could do this, we can't ask him to put ever feature we want for the 700p into ludusP.
    Jimmie Geddes
    I'd also like to shorten call duration, don't get me wrong
    Jimmie Geddes
    Right, if need be, maybe that could be for version 1.7 or two whole new products...
    Presenting:

"Call Duration Message Shortener" and...
    "Speakerphone Menu Bar ToggLer"

Doesn't anyone else miss the Speakerphone Menu Bar Toggler?
  10.    #390  
    i'll look into both. they should actually be easy to fix lol.

lemme ask you another question: what the hell is speakerphone menu bar toggler??

regards, tyler
    Quote Originally Posted by IamVincent
    Doesn't anyone else miss the Speakerphone Menu Bar Toggler?
    Very much
    Tyler how are you liking the 700p? How do you like it compared to your 700w?
    Jimmie Geddes
    I haven't participated in this thread, but I did skim through it, and paid for your software this afternoon, Tyler. My 700p will be here on Friday. (I had a chance to use one for a few days, and definitely understand the necessity of having this fine utility.)

One question... and I apologize if I missed it elsewhere in this thread. Will this allow us to assign a function to the d-pad directions? (ie, four additional launch buttons using up/down/rt/left presses)?

Thanks Tyler!
    Last edited by 77d7; 06/05/2006 at 07:45 PM.
  14.    #394  
    loving it jimmie loving it... better than the 700w by far IMO. i just need to get a nice email client. any recommendations?

also, once again, would someone explain to me what Speakerphone Menu Bar Toggler is??

regards, tyler
    Tyler, bring back blazer as one of the apps you could assign to one of the buttons
    Treoing & Loving it
    Tyler, there is only one application I would HIGHLY recommend. Chatter, it's like true push email for the Treo. I understand why BlackBerry users love their devices due to this app. The developer is constantly updating and provides excellent support as well.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Is there any idea when/if the screen on/off feature might be added?

By the way, I have no idea what the speakerphone menu bar toggler is.
    The pic is of my 4-year old big boy with Benny the Bull at a Bulls game

Baby girl due 5/22/08!
  18.    #398  
    gt5l- will be added for release! thanks

Jimmie- nice, thanks for recommendation

Big Tone- no ETA, it depends on the demand for it. it's a lot to write if no one really wants it.

>By the way, I have no idea what the speakerphone menu bar toggler is.

DITTO! can someone please get an answer to me?
    Tyler...the speakerphone toggle refers to the behavior on the treo 600.

while on the phone the spacebar toggled the speakerphone on and off.

palm got rid of this in the 650.
    by the way...jimmie is right. chatter is unreal!