Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    i need this proggie as well
    What a great application Tyler should be very proud of himself, for a kid in High School creating such awesome Palm apps, he has a very bright future. Congrats Tyler on another app you've created that fixes Palm's mistakes
    Jimmie Geddes
  3.    #23  
    jimmie, as you can probably tell, has already used it

it's coming soon. i'm finalizing and getting the web page ready

regards, tyler
    Jimmie, does it make the 700P buttons act JUST LIKE the 650?
    Quote Originally Posted by LudusAdmin
    jimmie, as you can probably tell, has already used it

it's coming soon. i'm finalizing and getting the web page ready

regards, tyler

any time frame???
    I have my green send button set to be menu, phone is phone. Calendar is agendus. Messaging is chatter. Home is home everywhere. Make menu shift does just that. You can remap the buttons of the 700p to the apps you want. Agendus screwed me up by taking over my buttons, it takes your phone button away. LudusP fixes that I had the pleasure of testing it with Tyler, it is a must have app for the 700p. Once you use it you can't go back.

I was using an older version that Tyler made me get rid of since he was finishing it up. He couldn't have sent the new one soon enough, I could not go back to the way the 700p comes. LudusP is a must have application, trust me.
    Jimmie Geddes
    for the 700P, which button is the MENU button? (bringing up the menu in the app)??
    lower right button on keyboard. Mine is now close to the 650, the green send button.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    I have my green send button set to be menu, phone is phone. Calendar is agendus. Messaging is chatter. Home is home everywhere. Make menu shift does just that. You can remap the buttons of the 700p to the apps you want. Agendus screwed me up by taking over my buttons, it takes your phone button away. LudusP fixes that I had the pleasure of testing it with Tyler, it is a must have app for the 700p. Once you use it you can't go back.

I was using an older version that Tyler made me get rid of since he was finishing it up. He couldn't have sent the new one soon enough, I could not go back to the way the 700p comes. LudusP is a must have application, trust me.

Can you cycle the redial list with the phone button now? The default on the 700 seems to be the green button
  10.    #30  
    yep

tyler
    Quote Originally Posted by LudusAdmin
    yep

tyler
    thanks Tyler...hope your exams went well...somehow I bet they did
    Like I said, Tyler has again fixed, and made better the changes Palm has made.
    Jimmie Geddes
    This button layout is killing me, especially the Home button. I need ZLauncher at my fingertips. No pressure, but what's the ETA on LudusP?
    Palm IIIe -> Palm IIIc -> Samsung SPH-I300 -> Samsung SPH-I330 -> Dell Axim A5 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Tungsten T5 -> Treo 700p
    He'll let us know when it's up
    Hah. Tyler, this is what you get for doing such a useful app. Suddenly everybody's anxious you aren't releasing it sooner :-).

I'm on the list of people anxiously waiting too - without this app, the transition from the 650 to the 700 is a pain. Put a nice price on it...
  16.    #36  
    i'm writing a tutorial for it, and finishing the manual. it's coming, but i have no ETA. i'll tell you that at the LATEST it'll be on your treo this time tomorrow, but most likely much sooner. i want to make sure it's stable and NOT rush the release. you'll thank me later!

french final tomorrow. j'ai besoin d'etudier un peu.

tyler
    I hope the tutorial isn't in French...
    You guys are going to love LudusP, and thank Tyler a lot
    Jimmie Geddes
    you're killin me
    I will be a soon-to-be first-time treo owner soon....is this "LudusP" a must-have for everyone, including the novice? I don't want to load anything that might be over my head/unnecessary. I'm not a COMPLETE *****, I'm just sayin'.

Thanks.
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast