Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
    Where does your reset happen? Is it a certain app? Mine happends when I open blazer occasionally. Not sure if chatter is causing this, or blazer.
    Jimmie Geddes
    I got the fixed version....works great!!!
    can you please send it to me dutch? When I tried to dl it the site was down.
    Jimmie Geddes
  4.    #264  
    it should be up now
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    Is the fixed version being posted or was it already...sorry about the confusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    can you please send it to me dutch? When I tried to dl it the site was down.
    yep...pm me your address
    Quote Originally Posted by 4spammers
    I'm not using all-in-one, but I noticed that LudusP 1.5 (beta) disables my menu button (the "real" menu button that replaced the 650's right shift) no matter what I have set -- i.e., whenever LudusP is enabled, my menu button no longer works.

I can confirm this problem. I can no longer access my menu button at all. Can this be rectified easily.
  8.    #268  
    yep i'll do it tomorrow.

regards, tyler

ps: i just want everyone to know that after monday these kinds of random problems shouldn't occur because i'll be able to run systematic debug checks on my 700p
    Tyler,

One thing is for certain. You certainly don't need to be apologizing to us. We all owe you a huge thanks for all your work.
    thanks dutchtrumpet I was able to dl the new version
    Jimmie Geddes
    don't apologize. I've never seen a developer do this!! We appreciate you. Once you get a 700p in your hands I can't even imagine what you'll come up with. Don't worry about these issues, they're minor things anyway.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Indeed. Confirmed.

Another question. How do I set the Green button to go to the main page? The page that either has the dialpad or wallpaper? What is the option to chose to do this? Sorry, I get slow.

I think my ideal setup is: Phone to be all in one (including dialing via contacts), Green to be the main page. Home to be Home, and the rest to be default.
    FYI the recent calls list still doesn't show up.
    Tyler knows the recent calls don't work, he's gonna work on a new version tomorrow. I think he just needs to take a break, and wait until he gets his 700p. We can all live with these minor things, or just disable ludusp.
    Jimmie Geddes
  15.    #275  
    okay, so, i'm taking down the 1.5 beta for tonight. if you're just visiting this thread, what you want is here: ludustech.com/ludusp/

i'll work on fixing all these bugs (really, i think, once i tweak one or two lines of code all this will be resolved).

more info tomorrow. regards, tyler
    Does anyone have any idea why Agendus isn't showing up in the list of programs? It's installed and running find. I can launch it from the main window.

The only thing I see is "Agendus Photos" from within the dropdown inside of LudusP.
    ----
    handspring Visor Deluxe -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Palm Lifedrive + Blackberry -> Palm Lifedrive + Treo 700P -> Blackberry Pearl -> Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    Tyler knows the recent calls don't work, he's gonna work on a new version tomorrow. I think he just needs to take a break, and wait until he gets his 700p. We can all live with these minor things, or just disable ludusp.
    I agree. Sometimes we get on this roll of "One suggestion," or "Hey, I have a question." Let's just be happy that we have something and give the kid a break for the weekend. At some point we have to stop suggesting and just be grateful.
    Jimmie...I think tyler despite his youth can speak for himself.

When he posted the newest version saying the problem was fixed it sounded like he was talking about the call list.

As a beta tester I was letting him know the issue still exists.

Tyler is awesome...no doubt!!

but...

he is not the first active developer here. no one is picking on him and I think we all know there will be kinks along the way.

I will communicate as I see fit

keep it up Tyler!
    might i add that ludus never shows up under all programs in zlauncher for me. Not sure why. I believe it did before. I did have a hard reset and a system restore. Might start from sratch. doesnt really bother me. as i can pop my sd card out and in to get default launcher and goto ludus when settings need changing. Ill wait until tommorows 1.15 release and see how that goes
    Tyler, rest well! You deserve it.