Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    As I don't have any other apps loaded, I'm not sure what else could've caused the resets as I had an EVDO signal the entire time. Now LudusP is inactive and Chatter is running and I've gone 5 hours without a reset or screen freeze. I will give it another shot when Tyler posts 1.5 and I'll report back.
  2.    #222  
    ambtreo, i'm really not sure what to say. i mean, chatter is a VERY popular application and i really think that if there was a problem going on with chatter that was reproduceable it would have show itself by now.

just wondering... does it crash after you push a button? are the crashes "random"? does excluding Chatter in the LudusP menu->exclusions fix it?

v1.5 coming in a few minutes. tyler
    Quote Originally Posted by LudusAdmin
    v1.5 coming in a few minutes. tyler
    wow, I admire your work ethic, especially on a Friday night. You're a beast.
  4.    #224  
    LudusP v1.5 feature/change log:

-changed app display to show Launcher name to make it easier!
    -added new button: Pwr/End. This is the red button next to the green send
    -new action :Power/End: simulates on/off and also wireless on/off if you press and hold!
    -new action :URL opens a website in Blazer
    -now the All in 1 correctly simulates phone buttons in the Contacts application

BIG update. Adds to stability as well. enjoy, and please let me know about bugs.

if there are no bugs, i will send out an email to all registered users tomorrow about the update...

download same as before: http://www.ludustech.com/files/LudusPbeta15.zip

best regards, tyler
    Last edited by LudusAdmin; 06/02/2006 at 10:38 PM.
  5.    #225  
    >wow, I admire your work ethic

what work ethic? this isn't work, this is fun. work ethic is for 12 page essays, fun ethic is for coding ;-)

cheers, tyler
    Ambtreo when does your treo crash? Is it when you open a specific application? Is it when you are just doing something? I use chatter. I've been having a reset issue occasionally, and it only happens sometimes when I open blazer. It lags opening, I get a white screen, then it opens the homepage and resets. I am just trying to figure out if we are having the same issue.
    Jimmie Geddes
    great work! keep it up.
    >wow, I admire your work ethic

what work ethic? this isn't work, this is fun. work ethic is for 12 page essays, fun ethic is for coding ;-)

cheers, tyler
    You had me at wow...
    I've been using 1.15 and this is what ludusp is. It is now the perfect 700p utility. Now my 700p is back to being second nature I have my buttons setup just like my 650, no more thinking Awesome job Tyler!!! I love the update of setting a button to a url if you so choose. I am soooo happy my 700p is now setup completely like my 650, now it's second nature, no longer looking/thinking about buttons
    Jimmie Geddes
    Weird. My Treo keeps resetting everytime I try to install the file, and one time it hung on the hotsync, saying that LudusP install failed. I'll keep trying!
  11.    #231  
    is it enabled when you're tryign to install the new version?
    Yeah, should I disable it?
    ambtreo after you get a reset dial ##377 into your phone press dial. Post the system error log message you get.
    Jimmie Geddes
    BIG update. Adds to stability as well. enjoy, and please let me know about bugs.

if there are no bugs, i will send out an email to all registered users tomorrow about the update...
    When I updated, I thought to disable LudusP first, but I still got a reset during the Hotsync. I was just playing with PdaNet for 700p Beta...so it coulda been that. But you might want to double check installing over the previous version and, if necessary, let people know they might need to perform a soft reset after disabling their existing LudusP before downloading the new version.

BTW... ##377# shows this error:

A crash occurred on 6/2/06 at 11:15pm while running "HotSync": Fatal Exception.

Not very helpful, huh?

After the one reset, I had no further problems. It was like LudusP didn't fully let go of its hooks even though I had disabled it.
    my phone ican button doesn't seem to function as the all in one anymore...is this changed somehow?
    Weird. Ludus is now no longer on my Palm after all of the resets.
    Everyone remember that Tyler doesn't even have his 700p yet, he'll have on Tuesday or Wednesday. He's basically doing this blind. Just keep it in mind
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    Everyone remember that Tyler doesn't even have his 700p yet, he'll have on Tuesday or Wednesday. He's basically doing this blind. Just keep it in mind
    of course
    Update, it finally it on my Treo about 5-6 resets.
  20.    #240  
    dutchtrumpet,

try tapping the Enabled checkbox two times (disable then reenable) that could be a sideeffect of the hotsync.

regards, tyler