1.    #1  
    Has anyone had any luck in finding a 700p in the St. Louis area?

I've called multiple Sprint stores and been told everything from "maybe in a couple days" to "middle or end of June" before they receive them.

Maybe the best bet is to call telesales and give up on the stores.
    Last edited by roughwater; 05/30/2006 at 07:11 PM.
    I haven't found a store with them in stock - I've got the same replies as you have.
    Same here. When I called telesales and the local store on Olive they said that the St. Louis area would not be getting the P until mid June. FWIW. Actually the store manager said our "region" would not get them until mid June.
    Quote Originally Posted by newtech
    Same here. When I called telesales and the local store on Olive they said that the St. Louis area would not be getting the P until mid June. FWIW. Actually the store manager said our "region" would not get them until mid June.
    The same store told me June 4th. It is just amazing the range of answers that you get from the stores and the cs reps on the phone. Does this company do ANY training?
  5.    #5  
    The Sprint store in Sunset Hills (314.909.8000) has the 700p in stock. I was just at the store and they had them.

Unfortunately, they wouldn't get anywhere close to the deal ($399) that retention noted my account with this morning so it looks like I am going to have to order from them.