1.    #1  
    Please contribute!
  2.    #2  
    Any takers.

I will start with the Plantronics 510. Sound quality is awesome, but

1) Will not pick up calls with button. You have to set phone for auto answer after 2 rings (sucks)

2) You have to hit the button on the headset BEFORE initiating the call

I desparately need a good headset for the 700p. Please let me know if you find one!
    Pretty much same ones that work for the 650 and covered in this thread:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=114824

I'd start with the new Treo Wirelsss Headset

http://blog.treonauts.com/2006/05/palms_next_gene.html
  4.    #4  
    Actually, there is nothing in that thread (it died quick). And from the top post, BT headsets are not at all behaving identical to that of the 650, hence the reason for this thread.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    BT25v works great!! Much, much better than my 650!!
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Quote Originally Posted by mariog7
    Actually, there is nothing in that thread (it died quick). And from the top post, BT headsets are not at all behaving identical to that of the 650, hence the reason for this thread.
    It died quick I think, tho one poster apparently felt otherwise, I think the consensus is it's just a repeat of the same exact stuff covered in the 10 threads entitled "What's the Best BT Headset for the 650" . OTOH, I see peeps saying range improved which would mean, I suspect, that the 700 is putting out a stonger signal. WHile that might make moderate performance betetr, i thing it would also make good performance into the excellent range.
    Last edited by JackNaylorPE; 05/30/2006 at 08:05 PM.
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    is the bluetooth on the 700p a lot better than the 650?

If so, then all bluetooth headsets may work differently with the 700p compared to the 650.

I finally found my favorite headset, the Nokia BH800, it's small, slick looking, and very comfortable, yet it doesn't work perfectly with the 650 and im hoping it will work beter with the 700p.