1.    #1  
    i just got a treo after searching for a good phone for weeks. I love the treo, but im ready to make custom ring tones and put on mp3s. I dont have realplayer installed on my phone and im having trouble putting songs on the card i bought
    how can i possibly put mp3s on my phone?
    MP3's goes to your SD card. You said you don't have realplayer on your phone, which Treo do you have (is it a Treo 600 or older)?

(Changed title to be match content, try to keep titles more informative than the generic ones. Thanks)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    MP3's goes to your SD card. You said you don't have realplayer on your phone, which Treo do you have (is it a Treo 600 or older)?

(Changed title to be match content, try to keep titles more informative than the generic ones. Thanks)
    its a treo 650
    Real Player is part of the 650 ROM, are you using custom ROM?
  5.    #5  
    i got it from a friend of mine.. and i've looked for realplayer on my phone.. i dont have it... but no im not using custom ROM..
    is there a place i can download it for my phone?
    It looks like your friend either did a custom ROM or simply used one of the software to hide it like Obfuscate.
  7.    #7  
    is there any way i can get to it? or any place i can re-download it so i can have it on my phone?
    I would backup the Treo first then do a hard reset (or a zero reset). That should re-expose your original ROM applications since the third party applications are out. If that does not do the work, then you have a custom ROM which may not have the Real Player removed.

At this point, you would have to consider buying another MP3 player app, instead of Real Player. PTunes Deluxe is one of the favorite among TC users. I am sure there are others.
    I went to this site: http://blog.treonauts.com/2006/03/index.html and went down the page to Make your own Free ringtones. Very helpful. Did it last night and now I have 'Doing too Much' as my ringtone. You'll have to email the wav file to a email account, access the email account through your T650 and save the attachment.
    Are you trying to hurt me?