1.    #1  
    If I were to order my 700p through them I could get the 1 gig card , but is there anyway I can get my 75 dollar sprint upgrade money ????

Hope this isnt a newbie question
    according to Sprint CS/Retention if you buy the phone through Palm, you'll have to get your rebate through a mail-in rebate....
    That's what they told me too. Keep in mind that I will be a new Sprint customer, but that may not make a difference.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    I would order from Palm today, but since I'm switching from Nextel to Sprint, I'm not sure how that $150 rebate would play out.
    Just be carefull - I went to the Palm store today in the JFK airport. Bought the 700p, but the esn is not yet in Sprint's database, so it cannot be activated! AARRGGHH I would buy from Sprint, not Palm like me.
    Quote Originally Posted by mariog7
    Just be carefull - I went to the Palm store today in the JFK airport. Bought the 700p, but the esn is not yet in Sprint's database, so it cannot be activated! AARRGGHH I would buy from Sprint, not Palm like me.
    Sheesh fellow, give it a rest. How many threads are you going to post this in. Have you thought about contacting Palm directly and ask them why they sold you a phone you can't activate instead of posting here repeatedly? It would be a whole lot more constructive.