1.    #1  
    Hi,

I have a new 700P on Verizon (my first Treo ever, having switched from carrying a Blackberry and a "plain old cellphone"), and I have a question I couldn't find answered anywhere on these boards, despite a fairly extensive use of the "search" function:

Is the amount of power saved by turning off Bluetooth when it's not in use significant, or not worth the effort? (I'd be using the function for several calls a day, but certainly not "all day.")

Also, as long as I'm here, I'd be happy to provide feedback on any Verizon 700P "usability questions" you might have.

Thanks!
    Very small difference in battery and performance.
    I have a lot to say but I dont want to get banned...AGAIN!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rsdmems
    Is the amount of power saved by turning off Bluetooth when it's not in use significant, or not worth the effort? (I'd be using the function for several calls a day, but certainly not "all day.")
    So far, in my experience, the saving wouldn't be as much as it was with the 650 because my 700 uses more power than the 650 even with Bluetooth off.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    I say if your not using it turn it off. Same as the IR port.